- NEW!Double Carport with Storage Room Hugo 44 | 6.1 x 7.9m ( 20'0" x 25'11")10 m²44 mm598 X 778 cmStarting from: £6,027.00 £6,850.00
- NEW!Wooden Garage with Carport Morten 70 |6.2 x 5.6m ( 20'6" x 18'7")15 m²70 mm625 X 568 cmStarting from: £8,932.00 £10,500.00
- NEW!Wooden Garage with Carport Morten 44 |6.2 x 5.6m ( 20'6" x 18'7")15 m²44 mm625 X 568 cmStarting from: £6,669.00
- NEW!Double Garage Zeeland 70 | 5.6 x 5.7m (18'4" x 18'8")32 m²70 mm565 X 569 cmStarting from: £8,540.00
- NEW!Double Garage Zeeland 44 | 5.6 x 5.7m (18'4" x 18'8")32 m²44 mm565 X 569 cmStarting from: £6,469.00 £7,999.00
- NEW!Garage Rotterdam 70 | 9.4 x 6.4m (30'10'' x 20'12'')51 m²70 mm944 X 642 cmStarting from: £10,999.00 £11,999.00
- NEW!Wooden Design Carport XL | 6.4 x 5.1m (20'11" x 16'8")33 m²-640 X 510 cmStarting from: £4,499.00
- NEW!Wooden Design Carport L | 5.1 x 3.6m (16'8" x 11'9")0 m²-512 X 364 cmStarting from: £2,799.00 £3,750.00
- NEW!Wooden Garage Paris 70 B | 6.4 x 4.3m (20'11" x 14'1") 70mm21 m²70 mm580 X 382 cmStarting from: £6,099.00
- NEW!Practical Garage Paris 70 A | 5.6 x 3.4m (18'4" x 11'2")15 m²70 mm500 X 300 cmStarting from: £5,299.00 £6,000.00
- NEW!Practical Garage Paris 44 A | 5.6 x 3.4m (18'4" x 11'2")15 m²44 mm500 X 300 cmStarting from: £3,999.00 £4,500.00
- Garage and Carport 44 | 5.1 x 6.41 m (16'9'' x 21'') 44 mm18 m²44 mm510 X 641 cmGarage Carport is an exceptional place, where to keep your car or cars sheltered under a carport and in the garage. A spacious garage has additional room for all your garden tools and belongings to keep your life organized.2 - 4 Weeks DeliveryIn Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: £5,550.00
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND CARPORT 44 for 4 vehicles | 10.6m x 5.3m (35' x 19' 6'') 44mm28 m²44 mm595 X 1065 cm
An excellent solution for keeping two daily drivers sheltered under a carport, with a hobby car and motorcycle in the garage, and still have room left over for a riding mower and gardening tools or a workbench! Check out the images of this carport garage!Starting from: £8,756.00 £9,599.00
- NEW | Double Garage NORDIC GARAGE 44 | 6 x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 44 mm32 m²44 mm598 X 598 cm
A great garage for 2 daily drivers or a more than sufficient place to tinker on your hobby car. A wooden garage is the best gift you can make to your vehicle and yourself with its natural and healthy indoor climate4 - 6 Weeks DeliveryIn Stock | FAST DELIVERY!Starting from: £8,417.00 £9,699.00
- Wooden Carport for 2 Vehicles HANS 70 | 9.6 m x 6.1 m (31'6'' x 20'1'') 70 mm14 m²70 mm960 X 612 cmIf your household has more than one car then HANS 70 is the ultimate carport you can wish for! It provides adequate shelter for two drivers and also has a shed for a motorcycle, a riding mower, or garden tools. Keep your life organized and enjoy the benefits of perfect division of space with HANS 70!Starting from: £9,299.00
- 4 vehicle garage DOUBLE GARAGE AND CARPORT 70 | 10.6 m x 5.3 m (35' x 19'6'') 70 mm28 m²70 mm595 X 1065 cmDouble garage and carport is an execptional place, where to keep your daily cars sheltered under a carport and still have room left for other vehicles, such as hobby cars ir motorcycles in the garage. A spacious garage has room for all your garden tools and belongings to keep your life organized.Starting from: £10,799.00
- Two carports with a shed, the HANS 44 | 9.6m x 6.1m (31' 6'' x 20' 1'') 44mm14 m²44 mm960 X 612 cmThe HANS 44 is an elegant carport solution that provides sufficient shelter for two daily drivers, but also has a shed in the middle for a motorcycle or any other items you may wish to keep indoors - perhaps your gardening tools.Starting from: £6,199.00
Garages and carports
Sheds and garages make it easy and comfortable to store mechanical tools near vehicles but separate from the gardening tools. Carports and garages help protect your car from the elements, such as hail, snow, and rain. When attached to your home, you will be able to avoid getting wet at all when you leave the house to get into your vehicle.
Nordic-quality materials to protect your vehicle
A wooden construction provides a healthy indoor climate in which to keep cars safe from harm. Made of FSC-certified Nordic spruce or pine, your carport will have a warm indoor climate and will breathe naturally, preventing any excess build-up of moisture and mould. Our product catalogue includes a wealth of wooden garage and carport in different styles and for different purposes. Choose your favourite and place your order today!
Extra space and extra storage
Whether a carport has walls or not, it will not have a door or a way of securing the shelter. Carports are easier and less expensive to build because they do not need to conform to building regulations.
Garages are often used for storage purposes, in addition to keeping your vehicle safe. They can be locked up and are often attached to the house for easy access. It is common for a garage also to house tools, lawnmowers, bikes, outdoor equipment, or other items.
Highly-skilled installation solutions to make your life easier
Our garages and carports are constructed off-site at the factory for quick assembly in your garden, by you yourself or by an installation crew, reducing the disruption and chaos of a traditional building project. Carports can be installed in a matter of hours to days.
We also provide a highly skilled installation service that can install your new garage on a previously prepared base in a matter of hours. If you want us to prepare everything from the ground-up then be sure to contact us for custom installation solutions.
PS: if you order your new garage today, we’ll be able to deliver it to you in 4-5 workdays for products in stock and in 10-12 weeks for products that will be produced in our factory.
Did you know?
Adding a permanent single car garage to a property that currently does not have one can increase your property’s sale value by about £7,500 or 8,500 EUR. Permanent carports do not increase house values, but they can make the property more attractive to buyers if there is currently no other form of protection for vehicles on the site.
Garages & Carports FAQs
When will my garage or carport be delivered?
These delivery conditions apply to all garage and carport orders placed on our website, by email, or on the phone. We charge for the delivery of our garages or carports in the UK following our delivery zones.
Delivery of our garages or carports in stock usually takes 2-4 weeks, and delivery of garages or carports that need to be shipped from our factory take between 10-12 weeks.
Delivery of a garage or carport is carried out on workdays, and we will contact you in advance to make the arrangements.
Do you deliver garages or carports outside of the UK?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garage or carport?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garage or carport, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garage or carport?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. More information on foundations can be read here.
Does my garage or carport need planning permission?
If you are buying a garage or carport, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garage or carport myself?
Our garage or carport comes with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly. This means that with basic tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garage or carport by yourself. We advise using professional help if you have ordered a garage or carport that is more complicated or larger. You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garage or carport?
Garages or carports have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate, but wood as the primary construction material has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garage or carport and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garage or carport?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garages or carports an anti-rot warranty of up to 10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garage or carport is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garage or carport?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garage or carport as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in mainland UK we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
If you are interested in a garage or carport or features not listed on our website, then a deposit of 30% is required.
We accept credit cards and bank payments.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (ABC Garden Ltd, Wigan Rd Leyland LANCASHIRE PR25 5SB United Kingdom, email@example.com, phone number: +44 1772 595 969) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, view the page Right to Cancel