Garden house assembly
We have a specialised installation service that can be ordered with your new timber product. Add this option to your cart and we'll get in touch with you to discuss the details. Pay after the job is completed!
Our construction crew is more than happy to lay a strong, sufficient base for your new timber product. Just add the option to your cart and we'll get in touch with you to discuss the specifics in order to make a quote.
Vacation and Leisure House MONTREAL 70 | 7.8 x 4.2 m ( 25'7'' x 13'8'') 70 mm
28 mm floor boards
18 mm roof boards
28 mm impregnated terrace boards
Doors & windows
From £23,114.00 Regular Price £27,375.00
To £62,654.00 Regular Price £69,457.00
Montreal 70 log cabin has been designed to be a family holiday cabin or a great leisure extension to your existing home. The large panorama window lets you enjoy the view of your garden. The extra large upper loft is a very useful space for extra sleeping places or storage purposes. This is our best selling weekend cabin in the UK!
Double glazed doors and windows with tilt and turn systems and 70mm wall thickness ensure good weather resistance, great stability, and a long life span. The decking is made of impregnated, high-quality pine wood, which is hard-wearing, weather and rot-resistant and environmentally friendly. This garden cabin has extra-high sidewalls for more room height. The home thus offers more storage space and is particularly suitable for taller people.
- Solid 70 or 90mm thick (selectable) wall planks made of natural Nordic spruce with 4-fold corner millings
- Solid wood roof made of 18mm thick tongue and groove boards
- extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- A solid wood floor made of 28mm thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- massive raised floor with railing and stairs
- 2x extra high single door with glued wood frame (200 cm passage height)
- 2x high-quality solid wood interior doors
- High-quality stainless steel door handle with PZ lock incl. 3 keys
- High-quality stainless steel door threshold for easy entry
- 3x high-quality floor-to-ceiling single windows (1x turn/tilt function, 2x fixed glazing)
- 3 x high-quality single windows with turn/tilt function
- 4 x high-quality skylight windows that can be opened
- 1x high-quality skylight window fixed
- Aluminium water legs on the windows
- Glazing of the doors and windows made of insulating glass
- Rubber seals on doors and windows
- 1x stable terrace covering on the front
- 1x stable terrace roofing on the back
- impregnated terrace boards in the outdoor area
- Storm protection through internally threaded rods
- High-quality assembly material & assembly plan
- Without a roof covering (optionally available as an accessory)
We build quality that you can always rely on. That is why we offer a 5-10 year guarantee on our entire range of garden sheds following our guarantee conditions. Contact us now for more information!
Number of floors:
Number of rooms:
Type of foundation:
Type of finishing:
759 X 397 cm
PREMIUM, tilt & turn, 1-hand system
Window glass type:
Nordic spruce, massive logs
External door glass type:
PREMIUM external door
External door type:
External door dimensions:
90 x 212 cm
Internal door type:
Internal door dimensions:
OUR QUALITY FEATURES
PREMIUM QUALITY DOORS AND WINDOWSOur premium quality doors and windows have rubber seals. We offer both solid wood and laminated door and window frames.
SLOW-GROWING NORDIC TIMBERThe longevity of our buildings is guaranteed by slow-growing Nordic timber that is more dense and more resistant to molding.
VARIETY OF TIMBER PROFILES AVAILABLEOur buildings are manufactured from wood with different profiles ranging from 28mm boards to 202mm laminated logs.
SECURE LOCKING MECHANISMSWe want to make sure that your timber building is as secure as your main house - especially when it contains valuable items.
FLAT-PACK DELIVERY WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDEDOur flat packs include everything necessary for a quick and swift installation - from squared logs to screws and fixings.
INSULATED WALL CONSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLEIf you want your timber building to withstand colder temperatures, we have options for wall, roof, and floor insulation available.
TONGUE AND GROOVE FLOORBOARDS AND ROOFBOARDSOur floorboards and roofboards have tongues and grooves for a tight and secure fit. Most of our products have roofboards and floorboards included as standard.
SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS WITH BEST QUALITYWe use CE-certified wood and have FSC certification for production and sale of garden houses. Our process management meets the ISO 9001 standard.
FOLDING AND SLIDING DOOR OPTIONSWe have exciting models with different types of folding and sliding doors available to open the garden rooms up to the nature.
QUALIFIED INSTALLATION SERVICESWe have a highly qualified UK-based installation service that ins more than happy to help you start using your new timber product as fast as possible! If you are interested in the installation service, please add it to the cart before making the purchase. We will get in touch with you to schedule a time and discuss the details of the installation.
DOWNLOAD GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND ASSEMBLE THE PRODUCT YOURSELFWe have composed an easy-to-follow installation manual for everyone that has some experience in construction or assembly works. Download the instructions HERE
GET FAMILIAR WITH THE INSTRUCTIONSBefore starting any actual installation work, please read through the instructions thoroughly. Gardenhouse24 does not cover any damage done by incorrect installation techniques and does not take responsibility for injuries sustained in doing so.
ASK FOR HELP IF NEEDEDIf any questions or problems arise during the installation, please don't hesitate to contact us! Our support specialists are more than happy to help you through the installation. You can contact our support from Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM at +44 1772 595 969 or write us any time at email@example.com
SUPPORT AND WARRANTY
If you want to get one of our specialists to get in touch with you and help choose a timber product that meets your requirements, contact us via chat in the bottom right corner of the screen. One of our specialists will contact you shortly to discuss our different models, options, and your needs when choosing the right product.