Garages & Carports
Final call: The last chance to buy at the old prices is May 10. Due to an over 30% increase in raw material cost, we have been forced to raise the prices of our products. Read more
- NEW!DOUBLE GARAGE AND CARPORT 44 for 4 vehicles | 10.6m x 5.3m (35' x 19' 6'') 44mm28 m²44 mm595 X 1065 cmA great solution for keeping two daily drivers sheltered under a carport, with a hobby car and motorcycle in the garage, and still have room left over for a riding mower and gardening tools or a work bench!Starting from: £6,199.00
- NEW!NEW | Double Garage NORDIC GARAGE 44 | 6 x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 44 mm32 m²44 mm598 X 598 cm
A great garage for 2 daily drivers or a more than sufficient place to tinker on your hobby car. A wooden garage is the best gift you can make to your vehicle and yourself with its natural and healthy indoor climateStarting from: £6,499.00
- NEW!Wooden Carport for 2 Vehicles HANS 70 | 9.6 m x 6.1 m (31'6'' x 20'1'') 70 mm14 m²70 mm960 X 612 cmIf your household has more than one car then HANS 70 is the ultimate carport you can wish for! It provides adequate shelter for two drivers and also has a shed for a motorcycle, a riding mower, or garden tools. Keep your life organized and enjoy the benefits of perfect division of space with HANS 70!Starting from: £6,199.00
- NEW!4 vehicle garage DOUBLE GARAGE AND CARPORT 70 | 10.6 m x 5.3 m (35' x 19'6'') 70 mm28 m²70 mm595 X 1065 cmDouble garage and carport is an execptional place, where to keep your daily cars sheltered under a carport and still have room left for other vehicles, such as hobby cars ir motorcycles in the garage. A spacious garage has room for all your garden tools and belongings to keep your life organized.Starting from: £8,850.00
- NEW!Two carports with a shed, the HANS 44 | 9.6m x 6.1m (31' 6'' x 20' 1'') 44mm14 m²44 mm960 X 612 cmThe HANS 44 is an elegant carport solution that provides sufficient shelter for two daily drivers, but also has a shed in the middle for a motorcycle or any other items you may wish to keep indoors - perhaps your gardening tools.Starting from: £4,570.00
Garages and carports
Sheds and garages make it easy and comfortable to store mechanical tools near vehicles but separate from the gardening tools. Carports and garages help protect your car from the elements, such as hail, snow, and rain. When attached to your home, you will be able to avoid getting wet at all when you leave the house to get into your vehicle.
Nordic-quality materials to protect your vehicle
A wooden construction provides a healthy indoor climate in which to keep cars safe from harm. Made of FSC-certified Nordic spruce or pine, your carport will have a warm indoor climate and will breathe naturally, preventing any excess build-up of moisture and mould. Our product catalogue includes a wealth of wooden garage and carport in different styles and for different purposes. Choose your favourite and place your order today!
Extra space and extra storage
Whether a carport has walls or not, it will not have a door or a way of securing the shelter. Carports are easier and less expensive to build because they do not need to conform to building regulations.
Garages are often used for storage purposes, in addition to keeping your vehicle safe. They can be locked up and are often attached to the house for easy access. It is common for a garage also to house tools, lawnmowers, bikes, outdoor equipment, or other items.
Highly-skilled installation solutions to make your life easier
Our garages and carports are constructed off-site at the factory for quick assembly in your garden, by you yourself or by an installation crew, reducing the disruption and chaos of a traditional building project. Carports can be installed in a matter of hours to days.
We also provide a highly skilled installation service that can install your new garage on a previously prepared base in a matter of hours. If you want us to prepare everything from the ground-up then be sure to contact us for custom installation solutions.
PS: if you order your new garage today, we’ll be able to deliver it to you in 4-5 workdays for products in stock and in 10-12 weeks for products that will be produced in our factory.
Did you know?
Adding a permanent single car garage to a property that currently does not have one can increase your property’s sale value by about £7,500 or 8,500 EUR. Permanent carports do not increase house values, but they can make the property more attractive to buyers if there is currently no other form of protection for vehicles on the site.