- NEW!Garden Room Ezra 5F | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm336 X 336 cmStarting from: £2,899.00 £3,200.00
- NEW!Garden Room Ezra 5E | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm336 X 336 cmStarting from: £2,899.00 £3,200.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden Room Ezra 5D | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm336 X 336 cmStarting from: £2,089.00 £3,100.00
- NEW!Garden Room Eliza 5E | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm330 X 330 cmStarting from: £2,999.00 £3,299.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden Room Eliza 5F | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm330 X 330 cmStarting from: £2,099.00 £3,499.00
- NEW!Garden Room Eliza 5D | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm330 X 330 cmStarting from: £2,799.00 £3,199.00
- NEW!Garden Room Eliza 5B | 3.3 x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'10")11 m²28 mm330 X 330 cmStarting from: £2,799.00 £3,100.00
- NEW!Garden Room Eliza 4F | 3.3 x 2.7m (10'10" x 8'10")9 m²28 mm330 X 270 cm
- NEW!Garden Room Eliza 4E | 3.3 x 2.7m (10'10" x 8'10")9 m²28 mm330 X 270 cm
- NEW!Garden Room Eliza 4B | 3.3 x 2.7m (10'10" x 8'10")9 m²28 mm330 X 270 cmStarting from: £2,499.00
- NEW!Practical Garden Room Carin 44 D with a Terrace | 6.4 x 4.3m (20'11" x 14'1")16 m²44 mm470 X 400 cmStarting from: £5,099.00 £5,750.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden cabin with an extra storage room JACOB 44 C + STORAGE | 5.7x3.6m (18'9''x11'10'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm590 X 360 cmIf your garden space is limited, a beautiful garden office or summerhouse might feel out of reach. But before you give up on the dream, take a look at the Jacob 44 C + STORAGE. All the log cabin charm of the Jacob 44 C… with an extra storage room!Starting from: £7,899.00 £8,599.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden House with a storage room JACOB 44 B + STORAGE | 5.7 x 3m (18'9''x9'11'') 44 mm12 m²44 mm411 X 291 cmWe love the Jacob 44 B so much we’ve made it even more spacious, with the addition of a storage room! Enjoy relaxing or working in the tranquillity of your new garden building, with unsightly garden clutter tucked out of sight. And relax…Starting from: £5,599.00 £6,599.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden room with a storage space JACOB 44 A + STORAGE | 4.5x3m (14'10'' x 9'11'') 44 mm8 m²44 mm510 X 320 cmLove the Jacob 44 A but wondering where to put the lawnmower? Meet the Jacob 44 A + STORAGE. It features an 8m2 garden room, with an additional 4m2 of closed storage space to keep your garden clutter under control. A smart and stylish solution for even the smallest gardens!Starting from: £5,399.00 £7,398.00
- NEW!Garden Storage Shed GENT 28 E | 3.7x2.8m (12'1''x9'2'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm278 X 368 cm
A compact, simple and stylish garden shed Gent 28 E is built to last! This garden shed can be used as an outdoor workshop, a secure space to store heavy-duty machinery and a durable place for protecting garden furniture and equipment from the elements.Starting from: £2,099.00 £2,489.00
- NEW!Garden workshop with a separate storage room GENT 28 D | 7.6x2.8m (25'x9'2'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm278 X 368 cm
Gent 28 D offers you a private and durable space where to organise your belongings, garden tools, bikes or seasonal furniture. This beautiful garden shed is ready to become a lovely workshop space or multi-purpose garden room for all your needs!Starting from: £3,099.00 £3,349.00
- NEW!Compact summerhouse with a generous veranda GENT 28 C | 7.6x2.8m (25'x9'2'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm278 X 368 cm
A contemporary garden room, the Gent 28 C garden shed offers 10m² of practical yet stylish space for a workshop or storage where to keep your garden tools. Whether you are looking for a shed for garden tools or a private workshop - Gent 28 C will cover your needs.Starting from: £2,999.00 £3,490.00
- NEW!Garden shed with a veranda GENT 28 B | 6.7x2.8m (22'x9'2'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm278 X 278 cm
Gent 28 B garden shed is built for a robust, durable and attractive workshop shed or garden storage. It is ideal for general garden storage, and the compact design makes it suitable for use in every British garden.Starting from: £2,699.00 £2,920.00
- SALE %NEW! | Classical Garden Shed RIA 28 | 4.8x3.7m (16'1''x12'1'') 28 mm17 m²28 mm488 X 368 cm
Ria 28 garden shed is the perfect combination of style and practicality. It is a very desirable addition to any home or garden. Ria 28 garden shed will really feel like a mini lounge in your garden with its cozy appeal and warm, inviting space. The spacious structure is the ideal space for garden tools, a hobby room, or a lovely summerhouse.4 - 6 Weeks DeliveryIn Stock | FAST DELIVERY!Starting from: £2,829.00 £3,999.00
- SALE %Minimalistic garden room with a gable roof ADELE 44 | 5.5x3.9m (18'1''x12'10'') 44mm16 m²44 mm370 X 530 cm
Office, gym, yoga studio… whatever you’re looking for, the Adele 44 garden room offers a flexible space solution. With a sleek modern profile, gable roof and solid Nordic wood construction, this attractive garden building makes a beautiful addition to any outdoor setting.Starting from: £5,499.00 £5,999.00
- SALE %Garden Shed with a Veranda and a Double Door MAJA 28 | 5.5 x 2.8 m ( 18'1" x 9'2") 28 mm7 m²28 mm280 X 279 cm
Five corner garden shed Maja 28 is a simple garden shed with some exciting design twists. Whether you want it to be a simple bike shed, workshop, or shed that holds your gardening tools safe and secure - Maja 28 covers all your needs.Starting from: £2,729.00 £3,299.00
- NEW! Double Door Garden Shed KENLY 28 | 3 x 2.3 m (9'10'' x 7'7'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm300 X 230 cm
Small, compact and attractive garden shed Kenly 28 offers you a secure space for your belongings or a wonderful sheltered retreat in which to sit back and enjoy your garden. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, Kenly 28 is a durable garden shed.Starting from: £1,999.00 £2,399.00
- SALE %Double Door Garden Room SÖREN 44 | 3 x 4 m (9'8'' x 13'1'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm400 X 300 cm
Simple yet chic garden house Sören is an ideal place for dinner with friends or family, yoga studio, home therapy room, garden office or a barbeque hut. Create a space you dream of!Starting from: £2,999.00 £3,599.00
Wooden Corner Garden Sheds
Garden sheds are here to give you privacy, an enjoyable experience, and a place to relax. Our vast range of garden corner shed units offers the best solution for your outdoor storage needs, giving you a wide range of garden storage options that break away from the more traditional garden corner sheds.
Why Buy Garden Sheds From Us
Best competitive prices for corner sheds in the UK
Thanks to quality materials and machinery, we can provide you with products that fit the bill. Our garden sheds and corner sheds are manufactured of high-quality materials, but we can still offer competitive prices!
Thanks to our efficient logistics solutions, we can service customers quickly across the UK.
For products in our UK warehouse, we can offer delivery in 4-5 working days. If you wish to buy a product that needs to be manufactured in our factory and shipped to you, the delivery can take 10-12 weeks.
Nordic quality garden sheds
Our manufacturing facilities are located in Northern Europe, close to all the outstanding quality raw materials. The traditional material for garden storage - wood - remains extremely popular. As wood is a natural material, it looks impressive in classic British gardens, seamlessly blending in with fencing and foliage. Our milled logs have a tongue and groove system to ensure a snug fit.
Corner sheds produced by Estonian craftsmen
Only certified materials are used to ensure the highest possible quality of the garden houses and corner sheds we produce. We have an FSC certification for the sale and production of garden houses. Our products combine a knowledge of the British market with the high-quality products of Gardenhouse24 to provide a complete customer-orientated service.
Thicker walls for better insulation and thermal stability
Different types of buildings require other wall materials to provide the necessary structural integrity and sufficient thermal resistance. For better thermal resistance, we can produce wall constructions insulated from the outside or the inside. Thermal stability is presented as the U-value (the lower the U-value, the better the thermal stability).
Natural wood-tone window frames for your corner shed
We provide wood and wood-aluminium windows for different buildings, which are appropriate depending on the required thermal and sound resistance levels. Our windows are made with pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
Corner Sheds UK for sale
Gardenhouse UK has a wide variety of corner sheds for sale in the UK, with newer product lines every month.
First, you can choose your very favourite corner garden shed.
Next, pick your favourite colours and a little decoration to create your very own piece of art in your backyard. Gardenhouse UK offers the best selection of corner garden sheds for sale in the UK. They come with smooth delivery, superb quality, and unbeatable prices. Feel free to ask our experts to help you buy the best possible corner garden shed for sale.
Garden Sheds FAQs
When will my garden shed be delivered?
These delivery conditions apply to all garden shed orders placed on our website, email, or phone. We charge for the delivery of our garden sheds in the UK following our delivery zones.
Delivery of our garden sheds in stock usually takes 2-4 weeks, and delivery of garden sheds that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10-12 weeks.
Delivery of a garden shed is carried out on workdays, and we will contact you in advance to make the arrangements.
Do you deliver garden sheds outside of the UK?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden shed?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garden shed, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden shed?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. Buyers can read more information on foundations here.
Does my garden shed need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden shed, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden shed myself?
Our garden sheds come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly, which means that with basic tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our garden sheds by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden shed that is more complicated or larger. You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden shed?
Garden sheds have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate. Still, wood as the primary construction material has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden sheds and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden shed?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden sheds an anti-rot warranty of up to 10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden shed is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden shed?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your garden shed as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in mainland UK we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
If you are interested in a garden shed or features that are not listed on our website, then a deposit of 30% is required.
We accept credit cards and bank payments.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (ABC Garden Ltd, Wigan Rd Leyland LANCASHIRE PR25 5SB United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +44 1772 595 969) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, view the page Right to Cancel