Final call: The last chance to buy at the old prices is May 10. Due to an over 30% increase in raw material cost, we have been forced to raise the prices of our products. Read more
- NEW!Wooden garden office LISA 44 A | 4.6 x 4.6 m (15'2'' x 15'2'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm400 X 400 cm
Lisa 44 A is a charming, comfortable and cozy garden house that suits perfectly to any British garden. Whether you dream of a spacious home office, a lovely summer house or a place for privacy - Lisa 44 A will cover all your needs.Starting from: £4,325.00
- BEST SELLER | Garden room RANJA 44 with VERANDA | 6.8 x 4.1 m (22'4'' x 13'3'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm637 X 360 cm
Ranja 44 is a fantastic combination of a large garden room and a generous terrace, where to wine and dine with friends or spend quality time with family.Starting from: £3,999.00
- NEW!Garden room model Ronya 44 | 6.5m x 3.8m (21' 4'' x 12' 6'') 44mm12 m²44 mm652 X 380 cm
A simply irresistible garden room. RONYA 44 captures the essence of a functional and attractive summerhouse. Large windows and glazed double doors open the room up to the garden and a generously large veranda. It's a garden room at its best.Starting from: £4,299.00
- NEW!Garden room with a veranda KARENSA 44 | 6.7 x 4 m (22'1'' x 12'11'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm673 X 396 cmKarensa 44 is a garden room perfect for lovely summer days. A sliding double door that provides access to the veranda is a chic addition to a beautiful, contemporary garden summer house.Starting from: £4,499.00
- TOP SELLER | Garden Room Clockhouse LONDON 44 | 5.5m x 4m (18' x 13' 2'') 44mm20 m²44 mm530 X 380 cm
A classic clock house that has one large room for multiple purposes - it can be anything from a garden house to a summer house. A slice of traditional British styling with a modern Nordic twist.Starting from: £5,499.00
- Compact Garden Room with Glazed Wall ALU Concept JARA 44 A | 4.4 x 4.4 m (14'4'' x 14'2'')15 m²44 mm420 X 415 cm
ALU Concept Jara 44 A is a small and lovely heart of the garden, where you can hideaway after a long work-day or a place for a retreat. A simple but yet elegant garden room Alu Concept Jara 44 A offers inspiring space for every garden.Starting from: £4,950.00
- Outdoor Kitchen Lounge MAREK 70 | 8 x 4.6 m (26'5'' x 15'1'') 70 mm37 m²70 mm764 X 420 cm
Outdoor Kitchen Lounge 70 is a palatial, charming wooden loft with a unique layout, which makes it an extraordinary place for family retreats or space where creativity can flow. Because it is made from high-quality Nordic spruce or pine, it can withstand the forces of nature with ease.Starting from: £14,999.00
- Corner garden room ALU Concept RELAX 70 A | 6 x 5.3 m (19'7'' x 17'4'') 70 mm14 m²70 mm578 X 508 cmALU Concept Relax 70 A is a perfect garden room if you are looking for a guest room area, garden office, playhouse, or a workshop and a studio. The fantastic flexibility you get from this cabin is fabulous. The overhanging roof assists with snow or heavy rain runoff so is well suited to these areas with challenging weather conditions.Starting from: £7,950.00
- Corner log cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 70 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 70 mm23 m²70 mm700 X 500 cm
ALU Concept Quinta 70 is a perfect way to improve your outdoor space with a gorgeous design. The building has two cozy rooms, so whether it is for leisure or working, there is room to spread out. With innovative and compact use, it is filled with lots of potential and inspiration. The outdoor area is perfect for lazy summer cocktails, warming coffees, or lovely evenings with friends.Starting from: £8,750.00
- Garden room with aluminium doors ALU Concept 70 H | 4.5 x 4.4 m (14'6'' x 14'4'') 70 mm16 m²70 mm441 X 418 cm
Modernly designed ALU Concept 70 H garden room will increase the usable space within your home, whether you’ve dreamed of creating an office space, home gym, yoga studio, family retreat, or a hobby room.Starting from: £7,499.00
- Luxurious garden annexe Luisa 44 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 44 mm12 m²44 mm700 X 500 cm
Luisa 44 is one of our most attractive modernly designed garden house with a spacious veranda. The veranda is connected to the room so you can keep the doors open during warm summer days — a perfect fit for a family retreat, guest house, hobby room or a working studio. Luisa 44 cover all your needs!Starting from: £4,990.00
- Modern garden room ALU Concept RELAX 44 A | 6 x 5.3 m (19'7'' x 17'4'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm578 X 508 cm
Alu Concept Relax 44 A is a masterful garden house, flooded with natural light. A wide-open space to use the way you want. Whether it is a home office, relaxation room, or guest area, there is so much to appreciate and love. Starting from moonlight drinks to sunlight working time in private space, the options of Alu Concept Relax 44 A are endless.Starting from: £6,249.00
- Corner Garden Cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 44 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 44 mm23 m²44 mm700 X 500 cm
ALU Concept Quinta 44 will elevate your space and bring a fabulous view to your garden. As functional on the outside as on the inside, this garden room is an excellent excuse for getting out of the house and to the garden.Starting from: £6,899.00
- Glazed outdoor terrace ALU Concept 44 H | 4.5 x 4.4 m (14'6'' x 14'4'') 44 mm16 m²44 mm441 X 418 cm
ALU Concept 44 H is a versatile, light-filled, multi-functional garden cabin. It is amazingly perfect as a garden office, a hobby room, a reading room, or simply somewhere to relax and enjoy the views of your garden. With plenty of room for a dining table and comfy sofa, this space is perfect for spending time with friends or family.Starting from: £5,999.00
- Nordic Quality Log Cabin URI 70 | 8.6 x 5.1 m (28'3'' x 16'9'') 70 mm32 m²70 mm820 X 470 cm
Uri 70 is an ultimate log cabin to meet your every need and even more. A luxury summer house or guest home with areas to chill, work, do yoga, or play - the log cabin Uri 70 offers you versatility.Starting from: £9,799.00
- Garden ANNEXE with a veranda TAUNUS 70 + TC | 9.2 x 6.3 m (29'11'' x 20'8'') 70 mm30 m²70 mm598 X 598 cmA beautiful modern-looking garden building that has a generously large veranda and a clever room plan with three private, separated rooms. If there were a perfect log cabin for a garden annexe, Taunus 70 + TC would be it!Starting from: £11,990.00
- Three-room Garden Annexe TAUNUS 70 | 7 x 6.3 m (22'7'' x 20'8'') 70 mm30 m²70 mm631 X 693 cm
A 30 square meter garden building with three rooms that you can turn into a garden annexe or a multifunctional garden office/studio. Sturdy 70 mm log construction with a 10-year warranty!Starting from: £11,099.00
- Double Door Garden Office SAM 44 | 5.4 x 4.4 m (17'9'' x 14'5'') 44 mm16 m²44 mm500 X 400 cm
Home office Sam 44 is a luxurious place in your garden for deep work or a retreat that reflects a magical merging of inspiration and architecture.Starting from: £4,990.00
- Garden Office Shed SAM 70 | 5.4 x 4.4 m (17'9'' x 14'5'') 70 mm16 m²70 mm500 X 400 cm
If you are looking for a private and quiet place for deep work, then this superb quality log house is worth considering. This spacious and stylish garden log cabin features a light-filled room, quiet space, and versatile structure so that it covers all your needs!Starting from: £6,225.00
- Natural Light Embracing Garden Room BARBARA 70 A | 4.2 x 3.3 m (13'7'' x 10'10'') 70 mm13 m²70 mm435 X 350 cm
Barbara 44 A is a comfortable and luxurious garden house that offers you more than you can imagine. Tailor-made to meet your requirements, a working space may range from a contemporary mini office to a light-filled design studio.Starting from: £6,590.00
- Spacious Log Cabin URI 44 | 8.6 x 5.1 m (28'3'' x 16'9'') 44 mm32 m²44 mm820 X 470 cm
Comfortably blending modern conveniences with nordic classical charm, Uri 44 garden house offers you a spacious light-filled room with endless usage possibilitiesStarting from: £6,999.00
A garden room is a perfect example of functionality while keeping things simple. They can easily be turned into just about anything you could wish for or need. From outside dining rooms to barbecue huts, the garden room is the ultimate place to wine and dine with friends. Or it can offer additional accommodation for an overcrowded home. Make the most of your new garden rooms even in the colder winter months. You can easily transform your space into anything from a garden home office to a home yoga studio or a child’s playroom.
There are so many reasons why you would choose a garden room to create your extra-special space.
A COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE
Garden rooms make for a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions, being cheaper per square metre and having no hidden costs involved.
When compared to the conventional single story extension, conservatory, or loft conversion, a garden room is a unique and exciting alternative that is open to a wider possibility of uses than their alternatives.
What’s more, garden rooms rarely require planning permission and they are installed on-site by us in just one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
Most of our garden rooms can be modified to be used all-year-round. Our insulated garden rooms control the outside elements and keep them at bay to create a space that is comfortable, healthy, and dry.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards with a complex breathable membrane.
We also use industry-leading double-glazing in our windows and doors.
ENDLESS WAYS TO BE USED
Think outside the box and create your very own home gym, office, art studio, yoga room, garden bar, music studio, games room, man cave, reading room, beauty salon and so much more!
Garden rooms are not bound by any of the limitations that a room in your home may have. Being detached from the house you can have complete control over the environment. Private, bright, and unique!
What’s more, you can create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishing.
AN ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials - these are just some of the reasons why a garden room is an eco-friendly choice.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. From our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms, we take every step possible to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
NORDIC QUALITY AT A REASONABLE PRICE
We provide various high-quality options in terms of the timber log profiles, along with different wall type options, and also window and door options. We can provide wood and wood-aluminium windows for various building types, depending upon the required thermal resistance and sound resistance levels. Our windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
EASY INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
We offer free delivery in mainland United Kingdom. Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack and our delivery crew will transport it to the road edge.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some level of experience in construction, we offer our own installation service for a wide range of our garden products. All we need you to do is to make sure that a firm and level base is ready for the building to be assembled on. If you don’t have a base or a foundation in place, then we can discuss an installation service that will handle the construction of a sufficient foundation; the exact solution is based on the type and size of the building.