- NEW!Golf Simulator Room Caddie 70 A | 7.4 x 5.9m (24'3" x 19'4")30 m²70 mm650 X 385 cmStarting from: £13,199.00 £14,750.00
- NEW!Golf Simulator Room Caddie 44 A | 7.4 x 5.9m (24'3" x 19'4")30 m²44 mm650 X 385 cmStarting from: £9,799.00 £11,650.00
- NEW!Garden Pavilion Retreat 34mm |3.9 x 3.9m (13'1" x 13'1")9 m²34 mm329 X 329 cmStarting from: £4,299.00 £5,490.00
- NEW!Summer Garden House Rait 44 | 9.6 x 4.3m (31'6" x 14'1')17 m²44 mm929 X 395 cmStarting from: £10,999.00 £12,500.00
- NEW!Summer Garden Room Airi 22| 6 x 3.6m (19'8'' x 11'10'')21 m²19 mm588 X 351 cmStarting from: £7,899.00 £8,399.00
- NEW!Summer Garden Room Airi 13 19mm | 4.8 x 2.7m (15'9'' x 8'10'')12 m²19 mm468 X 261 cmStarting from: £5,699.00 £6,399.00
- NEW!Summer Garden Room Airi 10 19mm | 3.6 x 2.7m (11'10 x 8'10'')9 m²19 mm348 X 261 cmStarting from: £5,099.00 £5,699.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Linus ALU 44 C | 6.8 x 4m (19'4" x 13'1")20 m²44 mm446 X 446 cmStarting from: £6,799.00 £7,500.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Linus ALU 44 B with an Extension | 6.8 x 4m (19'4" x 13'1")13 m²44 mm356 X 356 cmStarting from: £5,699.00 £6,400.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Linus ALU 44 A | 5.9 x 4m (19'4" x 13'1")11 m²44 mm385 X 335 cmStarting from: £5,399.00 £5,799.00
- NEW!Practical Garden Room Carin 44 D with a Terrace | 6.4 x 4.3m (20'11" x 14'1")16 m²44 mm470 X 400 cmStarting from: £5,099.00 £5,750.00
- Garden Room Carin 44 B With a terrace | 6.4 x 3m (20'11" x 9'10")11 m²44 mm470 X 270 cmStarting from: £4,399.00 £4,999.00
- Garden Room Carin 44 A with Storage Room and a Terrace | 5.4m x 2.5m ( 17'8" x 8'2")8 m²44 mm470 X 220 cmStarting from: £3,599.00 £4,299.00
- Summer Garden House Carin 44 C with a Terrace | 6.4 x 3.5m (20'11" x 11'5")13 m²44 mm470 X 320 cmStarting from: £4,599.00 £5,299.00
- NEW!Q-BIC ALU 44 F with Built in Sauna | 5.1 x 5.1m (16'8" x 16'8")26 m²44 mm518 X 518 cmStarting from: £13,150.00 £15,000.00
- NEW!Summer Garden Room Glass pavilion ALU 44 D | 3.3 x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'10")7 m²44 mm271 X 253 cmStarting from: £9,399.00 £10,250.00
- NEW!Practical Garden Room Carin 44 D |5 x 4.3m (16'4" x 14'1")16 m²44 mm470 X 400 cmStarting from: £5,099.00 £5,750.00
- Stylish Garden Room Carin 44 C | 5.4 x 3.5m ( 17'8" x 11'5")13 m²44 mm470 X 320 cmStarting from: £4,399.00 £4,999.00
- Garden Room Carin 44 B | 5.4 x 3.3m (17'8" x 10'9")11 m²44 mm470 X 270 cmStarting from: £3,999.00 £4,600.00
- Garden Room Carin 44 A with Storage Room | 5.4m x 2.5m ( 17'8" x 8'2")8 m²44 mm470 X 220 cmStarting from: £3,599.00 £4,299.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room With an Extension Starla 44 C | 6.8 x 4.1m ( 22'3" x 13'5")12 m²44 mm407 X 305 cmStarting from: £6,899.00 £8,000.00
- NEW!Practical Garden Room Starla 44 B | 6.3 x 4.1m (20'8" x 13'5")16 m²44 mm575 X 305 cmStarting from: £7,699.00 £8,250.00
- NEW!Garden Room Starla 44 A | 4.6 x 4.1m (15'1" x 13'5")12 m²44 mm467 X 415 cmStarting from: £6,099.00 £6,799.00
- NEW!Practical Garden Room Lasse 44 C | 5.7 x 6.2m (18'8" x 20'4")15 m²44 mm578 X 532 cmStarting from: £7,999.00 £8,999.00
- NEW!Leisure Garden Room Lasse 44 B | 7.3 x 6.2m (23'11" x 20'4")20 m²44 mm690 X 618 cmStarting from: £9,099.00 £10,399.00
- NEW!Garden Lounge Lasse 44 A | 7.3 x 3.45m (23'11" x 11'4")20 m²44 mm690 X 305 cmStarting from: £7,799.00 £8,599.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 70 B Modern | 5 x 3m (16'5" x 9'10")14 m²70 mm500 X 300 cm
Miriam 44 B Modern with its large windows is a small, yet elegant design for those who want a garden room but don’t have a lot of space. The large windows allow for a spacious feel and bring in lots of natural light. Despite being minimalistic, this design is definitely multifunctional!Starting from: £6,344.00
- NEW!Garden House Kevin 44 with Canopy | 7 x 4 m (23' x 13'2'') 44 mm25 m²44 mm700 X 400 cmStarting from: £9,299.00 £9,999.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 C Modern |5.9 x 3m (19'4" x 9'10")17 m²44 mm591 X 300 cm
Garden room Miriam 44 C Modern with its double doors and large windows is ideal for those who like open space and a great view. The modern, yet simple design of this garden structure will fit in with just about any garden aesthetics. This makes it easy to integrate it into your backyard.Starting from: £5,399.00 £5,999.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 C Classic |5.9 x 3m ( 19'4" x 9'10")17 m²44 mm590 X 300 cmOur garden room Miriam 44 C Classic is a great example of a simple design that allows you some privacy. The doors and window will still brighten up the space with lots of natural light even though they may not be as big as some of the other designs. Turn this room into your own personal paradise with just a few decor elements.Starting from: £5,399.00 £5,999.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 B Modern | 5 x 3m (16'5" x 9'10")14 m²44 mm500 X 300 cm
Miriam 44 B Modern with its large windows is a small, yet elegant design for those who want a garden room but don’t have a lot of space. The large windows allow for a spacious feel and bring in lots of natural light. Despite being minimalistic, this design is definitely multifunctional!Starting from: £4,699.00 £5,299.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 B Classic | 5 x 3m (16'5" x 9'10")14 m²44 mm500 X 300 cmGarden room Miriam 44 B Classic is a great example of a small, yet multifunctional design. It allows for some privacy while still giving you the choice to open up to nature. The windows and double door also allow for a great view of your garden.Starting from: £4,699.00 £5,199.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 A Modern | 4.4 x 2.9 m (14'5" x 9'6")13 m²44 mm440 X 290 cmGarden room Miriam 44 A Modern with its simple designs with a few modern-day hints adds a nice touch to your backyard. The doors can be opened to let in lots of air and bring in that calming nature feeling.Starting from: £4,299.00 £4,799.00
- NEW!Garden Room Miriam 44 A Classic | 4.4 x 2.9m (14'5" x 9'6")13 m²44 mm440 X 290 cm
The Miriam 44 A Classic is the perfect structure for an outdoor guest room. It is elegant, simple and gives a bit of privacy with the limited window space. The minimalist design of Miriam 44 A Classic adds a nice touch to your backyard and allows you to decorate it in a way that compliments your existing garden decor.Starting from: £4,299.00 £4,899.00
- NEW!Game room 44 | 12 x 4.6m (39' 4" x 15' 8") 44mm46 m²44 mm1213 X 484 cmThis stunning game room is elegant, simple and adds a modern touch to your outdoor entertainment area. Game room 44 is designed to enhance your outdoor experience with its multiple doors and windows to naturally brighten up the space.Starting from: £11,199.00 £12,899.00
- NEW!Game room 70 | 12 x 4.6m (39' 4" x 15' 8") 70mm46 m²70 mm1213 X 484 cmThis game room with its multiple doors and windows is simple, minimalistic and elegant to compliment and show off your stunning backyard. The windows and doors allow ample natural light and airflow which means great things for your electricity bill.Starting from: £16,099.00 £17,950.00
- NEW!Garden House With Bi-Fold Doors EMMA 70 | 4.9 x 4.9 m (16'1'' x 16'1'') 44 mm20 m²70 mm546 X 546 cmOur garden house Emma 70 with bi-fold doors is elegant, simple and adds a modern touch to your backyard. Its minimalistic design is complemented with large windows and doors to brighten up the whole space and bring in a more natural feeling.Starting from: £11,199.00 £13,750.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden House With Bi-Fold Doors EMMA 44 | 4.9 x 4.9 m (16'1'' x 16'1'') 44 mm20 m²44 mm546 X 546 cmOur garden house Emma 44 with bi-fold doors is very simple but a real modern gem for your backyard. It is elegant and adds a modern touch. The minimalistic approach is complemented with large windows and doors to brighten up the whole space and bring in a more natural feeling. It makes this garden house multifunctional and practical.Starting from: £8,599.00 £9,430.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden lounge Yuna 70 B11 m²70 mm1160 X 320 cmGarden lounge Yuna 70 B modern Nordic design and spacious floorplan will be a real gem in your yard. The size of this garden house is spacious enough to be used as the main living area or a guest house for friends and family visiting.Starting from: £15,618.00
Wooden garden rooms and houses
A garden room is a perfect example of functionality whilst keeping things simple. A garden room can easily be turned into just about anything you could wish for or need and is the ultimate place to wine and dine with friends, from outdoor dining rooms to barbecue huts. Or a wooden garden room can offer additional accommodation for an overcrowded home. Make the most of your new wooden garden rooms even in the colder winter months. You can quickly transform your space into anything from a garden home office to a home yoga studio or a child's playroom.
Why Choose Garden Rooms from Gardenhouse24
There are so many reasons why you would choose a wooden garden room to create your extra-special space.
A cost-effective alternative
Garden rooms make for a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions, being cheaper per square metre and have no hidden costs.
Compared to the conventional single story extension, conservatory, or loft conversion, wooden garden rooms offer a unique and exciting alternative that is open to a broader possibility of uses than their alternatives.
What's more, wooden garden rooms rarely require planning permission, and they are installed on-site by us in only one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
For more details on how much garden room can cost, read this.
Year-round garden house use
Most of our wooden garden rooms can be modified to be used all year round. Our insulated garden rooms control the outside elements and keep them at bay to create a comfortable, healthy, and dry space.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards with a complex, breathable membrane.
We also use industry-leading double-glazing in our windows and doors.
Countless ways to use a garden house
Think outside the box and create your very own home gym, office, art studio, yoga room, garden bar, music studio, games room, man cave, reading room, beauty salon, and so much more!
Wooden garden rooms are not bound by any limitations that a room in your home may have. Being detached from the house, you can have complete control over the environment. Private, bright, and unique!
What's more, you can create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishing.
Wooden garden houses are an eco-friendly choice
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials - these are just some of the reasons why a garden room is an eco-friendly choice.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. From our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms, we take every step possible to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
Nordic quality at affordable prices
We provide various high-quality options in terms of timber log profiles, different wall type options, and window and door options. Depending on the required thermal and sound resistance levels, we can provide wood-aluminium windows for various building types. Our windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
Easy installation and delivery
Garden Rooms UK offer delivery on the United Kingdom mainland. Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack, and our delivery crew will transport it to the road edge.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some experience in construction, Garden Rooms UK offer our own installation service for a wide range of our garden products. We need you to make sure that a firm and level base is ready to assemble the building. If you don't have a base or a foundation in place, we can discuss an installation service that will handle the construction of a sufficient foundation; the exact solution is based on the type and size of the building.
How to Buy Wooden Garden Rooms from Us
Garden Rooms UK have a wide variety of wooden garden rooms for sale in the UK, with newer product lines every month.
First, you can choose your very favourite wooden garden room.
Next, pick your favourite colours and a little decoration to create your very own piece of art in your backyard. Garden Rooms UK offers you the best selection of garden rooms for sale in the UK. They come with smooth delivery, superb quality, and absolutely unbeatable prices. Feel free to ask our experts to help you buy the best possible wooden garden house for sale.
Our installation team will save you from the hassle of installing the garden house yourself. We ensure a quick and trouble-free service.
Garden Rooms FAQs
When will my garden room be delivered?
These delivery conditions apply to all garden room orders placed on our website, by email, or on the phone. We charge for the delivery of our garden rooms in the UK following our delivery zones.
Delivery of our garden rooms that are in stock usually takes 2-4 weeks, and delivery of garden rooms that need to be shipped from our factory take between 10-12 weeks.
Delivery of garden rooms are carried out on workdays and we will contact you in advance to make the arrangements.
Do you deliver garden rooms outside of the UK?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles, or to anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my garden room?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new garden room, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my garden room?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. More information on foundations can be read here.
Does my garden room need planning permission?
If you are buying a garden room, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the garden room myself?
Our garden rooms come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly. This means that with basic tools and a helping hand it is possible to install the majority of our garden rooms by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a garden room that is more complicated or larger. You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my garden room?
Garden rooms have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate, but using wood as the main construction material has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your garden room and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my garden room?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our garden rooms an anti-rot warranty of up to 10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the garden room is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my garden room?
At Gardenhouse24 we want to make your garden room as easy as possible to buy. This means that in addition to free delivery in mainland UK we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
If you are interested in a garden room or features that are not listed on our website, then a deposit of 30% is required.
We accept credit cards and bank payments.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (ABC Garden Ltd, Wigan Rd Leyland LANCASHIRE PR25 5SB United Kingdom, email@example.com, phone number: +44 1772 595 969) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
For more detailed information, view the page Right to Cancel