- NEW!Garden shed model Ronya 44 | 6.5m x 3.8m (21' 4'' x 12' 6'') 44mm12 m²44 mm652 X 380 cmStarting from: £3,999.00
- NEW! SALE %Wooden garden office LISA 44 A | 4.6 x 4.6 m (15'2'' x 15'2'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm400 X 400 cm
Lisa 44 A is a charming, comfortable and cozy garden house that suits perfectly to any British garden. Whether you dream of a spacious home office, a lovely summer house or a place for privacy - Lisa 44 A will cover all your needs.Starting from: £4,190.00 £4,325.00
- SALE %BEST SELLER | Garden room RANJA 44 with VERANDA | 6.8 x 4.1 m (22'4'' x 13'3'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm637 X 360 cm
Ranja 44 is a fantastic combination of a large garden room and a generous terrace, where to wine and dine with friends or spend quality time with family.Starting from: £3,499.00 £3,899.00
- Compact Garden Room with Glazed Wall ALU Concept JARA 44 A | 4.4 x 4.4 m (14'4'' x 14'2'')15 m²44 mm420 X 415 cm
ALU Concept Jara 44 A is a small and lovely heart of the garden, where you can hideaway after a long work-day or a place for a retreat. A simple but yet elegant garden room Alu Concept Jara 44 A offers inspiring space for every garden.Starting from: £4,950.00
- Outdoor Kitchen Lounge MAREK 70 | 8 x 4.6 m (26'5'' x 15'1'') 70 mm37 m²70 mm764 X 420 cm
Outdoor Kitchen Lounge 70 is a palatial, charming wooden loft with a unique layout, which makes it an extraordinary place for family retreats or space where creativity can flow. Because it is made from high-quality Nordic spruce or pine, it can withstand the forces of nature with ease.Starting from: £14,999.00
- Corner garden room ALU Concept RELAX 70 A | 6 x 5.3 m (19'7'' x 17'4'') 70 mm14 m²70 mm578 X 508 cmALU Concept Relax 70 A is a perfect garden room if you are looking for a guest room area, garden office, playhouse, or a workshop and a studio. The fantastic flexibility you get from this cabin is fabulous. The overhanging roof assists with snow or heavy rain runoff so is well suited to these areas with challenging weather conditions.Starting from: £7,950.00
- Garden hobby room workshop KURT 70 A | 6.1 x 3.6 m (19'11'' x 11'10'') 70 mm15 m²70 mm578 X 300 cm
If you are dreaming of a warm and cosy garden room, you should definitely choose our Kurt 70 log cabin. Kurt 70 is made from strong, sturdy and durable slow grown spruce. When you add insulation, Kurt 70 is the perfect place to enjoy your garden with your friends and family all year round.Starting from: £5,199.00
- Corner log cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 70 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 70 mm23 m²70 mm700 X 500 cm
ALU Concept Quinta 70 is a perfect way to improve your outdoor space with a gorgeous design. The building has two cozy rooms, so whether it is for leisure or working, there is room to spread out. With innovative and compact use, it is filled with lots of potential and inspiration. The outdoor area is perfect for lazy summer cocktails, warming coffees, or lovely evenings with friends.Starting from: £8,750.00
- Garden room with aluminium doors ALU Concept 70 H | 4.5 x 4.4 m (14'6'' x 14'4'') 70 mm16 m²70 mm441 X 418 cm
Modernly designed ALU Concept 70 H garden room will increase the usable space within your home, whether you’ve dreamed of creating an office space, home gym, yoga studio, family retreat, or a hobby room.Starting from: £7,499.00
- Stylish corner garden room NELLY 44 D | 3.4 x 3.4 m (11'1'' x 11'1'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm298 X 298 cm
Nelly 44 D provides a modern exterior and optimal storage capabilities for your garden. Nelly 44 D garden shed will make your life easier and enjoyable while keeping your belongings in a safe and compact space.Starting from: £2,950.00
- BEST SELLER | Basic Corner Shed NINA 44 C | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm250 X 250 cm
Nina 44C garden shed helps you to keep your gardening tools, bikes, grills, garden furniture, and other belongings in a safe place and sheltered from the weather.Starting from: £2,049.00
- Corner garden shed NINA 44 D | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm250 X 250 cm
A lovely and simple garden shed Nina 44D makes your life easier and enjoyable. If you are after a garden workshop or a large storage shed and you would like to do that in style, then Nina 44D is the perfect fit!Starting from: £2,650.00
- Simple garden cabin NARVIC 70 B | 4.3 x 3.2 m (13'10'' x 10'5'') 70 mm7 m²70 mm400 X 298 cm
The simple yet noble garden cabin Narvic B 70 offers a traditionally styled exterior and features a great way of adding extra space to your home. A garden shed or compact home office - Narvic B 70 covers all your needs.Starting from: £4,699.00
- Compact garden office NARVIC 70 A | 3.3 x 3.2 m (10'7'' x 10'5'') 70 mm7 m²70 mm298 X 298 cm
Small, simple, and compact Narvic 70 A will protect your belongings and tools for decades to come. Narvic 70 A garden room is made of high-quality Nordic materials that withstand even the most severe weather conditions. Narvic 70 A truly is a garden room that keeps things easy and organized.Starting from: £4,199.00
- SALE %Luxurious 2-room garden annexe Luisa 44 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 44 mm12 m²44 mm700 X 500 cm
Luisa 44 is one of our most attractive modernly designed garden house with a spacious veranda. The veranda is connected to the room so you can keep the doors open during warm summer days — a perfect fit for a family retreat, guest house, hobby room or a working studio. Luisa 44 cover all your needs!Starting from: £4,599.00 £4,990.00
- Modern garden room ALU Concept RELAX 44 A | 6 x 5.3 m (19'7'' x 17'4'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm578 X 508 cm
Alu Concept Relax 44 A is a masterful garden house, flooded with natural light. A wide-open space to use the way you want. Whether it is a home office, relaxation room, or guest area, there is so much to appreciate and love. Starting from moonlight drinks to sunlight working time in private space, the options of Alu Concept Relax 44 A are endless.Starting from: £6,249.00
- Corner Garden Cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 44 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 44 mm23 m²44 mm700 X 500 cm
ALU Concept Quinta 44 will elevate your space and bring a fabulous view to your garden. As functional on the outside as on the inside, this garden room is an excellent excuse for getting out of the house and to the garden.Starting from: £6,899.00
- Glazed outdoor terrace ALU Concept 44 H | 4.5 x 4.4 m (14'6'' x 14'4'') 44 mm16 m²44 mm441 X 418 cm
ALU Concept 44 H is a versatile, light-filled, multi-functional garden cabin. It is amazingly perfect as a garden office, a hobby room, a reading room, or simply somewhere to relax and enjoy the views of your garden. With plenty of room for a dining table and comfy sofa, this space is perfect for spending time with friends or family.Starting from: £5,999.00
- Garden house with 2 separate rooms MILAN 44 | 9.8 x 3.4 m (31'11'' X 11'1'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm904 X 207 cm
Milan 44 garden house has a charming design which makes it the ideal place to meditate and relax, or alternatively, it could be used as a games room for the kids, a quiet place to study, or a rustic style retreat.Starting from: £5,850.00
- SALE %Simple modern garden shed BARUDA 44 | 3.6 x 3.3 m (11'9'' x 10'7'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm320 X 270 cm
Baruda 44 is a simple yet stylish garden shed, which is perfect for storing your garden equipment, tools, or furniture. Organizing your belongings into a lovely shed will make your living so much comfortable. High-quality Nordic materials make this garden shed a unique space for years to come.Starting from: £2,349.00 £2,799.00
- SALE %Modern corner shed KURT 44 A | 6.1 x 3.6 m (19'11'' x 11'10'') 44 mm15 m²44 mm578 X 300 cm
Kurt 44 A is designed to bring a light, airy ambiance inside and makes it a pleasant sunshine-filled space in your garden. It can serve a multitude of purposes, such as an outdoor garden office, a gym, or a place of retreat from one’s everyday routine while harmoniously fitting into every British garden.Starting from: £3,599.00 £3,950.00
- Family log cabin WALLIS 70 | 8.1 x 4.6 m (26'7'' x 14'11'') 70 mm26 m²70 mm770 X 415 cm
Wallis 70 is an excellent option for elderly grandparents, who love having their grandchildren over and spend quality time together while residing next to the main house. It is spacious, beautiful and it's masterfully designed... Bueno belíssimo, Wallis 70!Starting from: £8,399.00
- Nordic Quality Log Cabin URI 70 | 8.6 x 5.1 m (28'3'' x 16'9'') 70 mm32 m²70 mm820 X 470 cm
Uri 70 is an ultimate log cabin to meet your every need and even more. A luxury summer house or guest home with areas to chill, work, do yoga, or play - the log cabin Uri 70 offers you versatility.Starting from: £9,799.00
- Simple gable roof garden cabin DAVOS 70 | 5.6 x 4.4 m ( 18'2'' x 14'2'') 70 mm19 m²70 mm530 X 410 cm
Davos 70 garden cabin is an effective solution for anyone who is dreaming to have an insulated office or gym in the garden for using it all-year-round. This lovely garden cabin model is one of the most compact options in our garden room range.Starting from: £5,699.00
A garden room is a perfect example of functionality while keeping things simple. They can easily be turned into just about anything you could wish for or need. From outside dining rooms to barbecue huts, the garden room is the ultimate place to wine and dine with friends. Or it can offer additional accommodation for an overcrowded home. Make the most of your new garden rooms even in the colder winter months. You can easily transform your space into anything from a garden home office to a home yoga studio or a child’s playroom.
There are so many reasons why you would choose a garden room to create your extra-special space.
A COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE
Garden rooms make for a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions, being cheaper per square metre and having no hidden costs involved.
When compared to the conventional single story extension, conservatory, or loft conversion, a garden room is a unique and exciting alternative that is open to a wider possibility of uses than their alternatives.
What’s more, garden rooms rarely require planning permission and they are installed on-site by us in just one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
Most of our garden rooms can be modified to be used all-year-round. Our insulated garden rooms control the outside elements and keep them at bay to create a space that is comfortable, healthy, and dry.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards with a complex breathable membrane.
We also use industry-leading double-glazing in our windows and doors.
ENDLESS WAYS TO BE USED
Think outside the box and create your very own home gym, office, art studio, yoga room, garden bar, music studio, games room, man cave, reading room, beauty salon and so much more!
Garden rooms are not bound by any of the limitations that a room in your home may have. Being detached from the house you can have complete control over the environment. Private, bright, and unique!
What’s more, you can create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishing.
AN ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials - these are just some of the reasons why a garden room is an eco-friendly choice.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. From our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms, we take every step possible to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
NORDIC QUALITY AT A REASONABLE PRICE
We provide various high-quality options in terms of the timber log profiles, along with different wall type options, and also window and door options. We can provide wood and wood-aluminium windows for various building types, depending upon the required thermal resistance and sound resistance levels. Our windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
EASY INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
We offer free delivery in mainland United Kingdom. Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack and our delivery crew will transport it to the road edge.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some level of experience in construction, we offer our own installation service for a wide range of our garden products. All we need you to do is to make sure that a firm and level base is ready for the building to be assembled on. If you don’t have a base or a foundation in place, then we can discuss an installation service that will handle the construction of a sufficient foundation; the exact solution is based on the type and size of the building.