- NEW! | Classical Garden Shed RIA 28 | 4.8x3.7m (16'1''x12'1'') 28 mm17 m²28 mm488 X 368 cm
Ria 28 garden shed is the perfect combination of style and practicality. It is a very desirable addition to any home or garden. Ria 28 garden shed will really feel like a mini lounge in your garden with its cozy appeal and warm, inviting space. The spacious structure is the ideal space for garden tools, a hobby room, or a lovely summerhouse.Limited time offer - don't miss out!IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £3,175.00 £3,475.00
- Compact Garden Shed Monaco 28 | 3x3m (9'10''x9'10'') 28mm9 m²28 mm298 X 298 cm
Monaco 28 is a modern garden shed that comes at an affordable price and high quality. The cabin's compact design makes it ideal for a home office, garden shed, or hobby room.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £2,799.00
- Compact Garden Room with Glazed Wall ALU Concept JARA 44 A | 4.4 x 4.4 m (14'4'' x 14'2'')15 m²44 mm420 X 415 cm
ALU Concept Jara 44 A is a small and lovely heart of the garden, where you can hideaway after a long work-day or a place for a retreat. A simple but yet elegant garden room Alu Concept Jara 44 A offers inspiring space for every garden.Limited time offer - don't miss out!IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £6,399.00 £6,699.00
- CORNER GARDEN SHED FARGO 44 B | 3.8 x 3.8 m (12'6'' x 12'6'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm380 X 380 cm
There’s something really important about creating a space in your life that allows you to be yourself. The Fargo 44B is a compact log cabin that covers all the essentials: space, light, and privacy.Limited time offer - don't miss out!IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £4,599.00 £4,899.00
- Gable roof garden cabin DAVOS 70 C | 5.9 x 5.4 m ( 19'4'' x 17'8'') 70 mm26 m²70 mm590 X 540 cm
Davos 70 C garden cabin is an effective solution for anyone who is dreaming to have an insulated office or gym in the garden for using it all year round. This lovely garden cabin model is one of the most compact options in our garden room range.Limited time offer - don't miss out!Starting from: £8,499.00 £9,444.00
- Luxurious garden annexe Luisa 70 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 70 mm12 m²70 mm700 X 500 cm
Luisa 70 is one of our most attractive modernly designed garden houses with a spacious veranda. The veranda is connected to the room so you can keep the doors open during warm summer days — a perfect fit for a family retreat, guest house, hobby room, or a working studio. Luisa 70 covers all your needs!Limited time offer - don't miss out!Starting from: £7,350.00 £7,650.00
- Garden Room with bi-fold doors PAUL 44 | 5.9x4.9m (19'5''x16'1'') 44mm22 m²44 mm398 X 578 cm
Garden Room PAUL 44 is a compact modern building with bi-fold doors. Perfect for a garden gym! Enjoy 20 square meters of open space and if that is not enough, open your gym up to the garden with the help of a premium quality folding door!Limited time offer - don't miss out!Starting from: £8,990.00 £9,799.00
- Compact summerhouse Q-BIC ALU 44 B | 3.8 x 3.8 m (12'6'' x 12'6'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm380 X 380 cm
Q-BIC ALU garden room is a great choice if you are looking for a cosy summer house with a Nordic touch. Thanks to clever design, this garden room has endless ways to use it! A hobby room, garden office, teenage den, playroom, man cave or guesthouse - the choice is yours!Limited time offer - don't miss out!Starting from: £5,590.00 £6,430.00
- Luxurious garden annexe Luisa 44 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 44 mm12 m²44 mm700 X 500 cm
Luisa 44 is one of our most attractive modernly designed garden house with a spacious veranda. The veranda is connected to the room so you can keep the doors open during warm summer days — a perfect fit for a family retreat, guest house, hobby room or a working studio. Luisa 44 cover all your needs!Limited time offer - don't miss out!Starting from: £5,799.00 £5,999.00
- Timber Garden Office LISA 70 A | 4.6 x 4.6 m (15'2'' x 15'2'') 70 mm14 m²70 mm400 X 400 cm
A magnificent garden house Lisa 70 A fits perfectly into every British garden. Thanks to Nordic design and high-quality materials, this garden house is a unique place for deep work or where to spend time with closed ones.Starting from: £6,199.00 £7,099.00
- Wooden Garden Office MARIANNE 44 | 5.6 m x 4.2 m (18'4'' x 13'9'') 44 mm17 m²44 mm538 X 418 cm
When it comes to home offices, Marianne 44 is as simple as it gets. Large windows for plenty of natural light, a simple sturdy structure, and a double door with large door glasses to let the fresh air and light pour in.Limited time offer - don't miss out!Starting from: £4,999.00 £5,299.00
- NEW! Double Door garden Shed BENTE 28 D | 2.8 x 3.6 m (9'2'' x 11'10'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm275 X 365 cm
Boasting a robust and weather-proof construction and a smart layout, this double-door, wooden garden shed provides you with durable garden storage you can rely on.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £2,150.00
- Garden room model Ronya 44 | 6.5m x 3.8m (21' 4'' x 12' 6'') 44mm12 m²44 mm652 X 380 cm
A simply irresistible garden room. RONYA 44 captures the essence of a functional and attractive summerhouse. Large windows and glazed double doors open the room up to the garden and a generously large veranda. It's a garden room at its best.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £4,999.00
- Garden room with a veranda KARENSA 44 | 6.7 x 4 m (22'1'' x 12'11'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm673 X 396 cmKarensa 44 is a garden room perfect for lovely summer days. A sliding double door that provides access to the veranda is a chic addition to a beautiful, contemporary garden summer house.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £5,199.00
- BEST SELLER | Basic Corner Shed NINA 44 C | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm250 X 250 cm
Nina 44C garden shed helps you to keep your gardening tools, bikes, grills, garden furniture, and other belongings in a safe place and sheltered from the weather.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £2,949.00
- Corner garden shed NINA 44 D | 2.9 x 2.9 m (9'6'' x 9'6'') 44 mm5 m²44 mm250 X 250 cm
A lovely and simple garden shed Nina 44D makes your life easier and enjoyable. If you are after a garden workshop or a large storage shed and you would like to do that in style, then Nina 44D is the perfect fit!IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £3,750.00
- Compact garden room BARBARA 44 B | 4.8 x 3.6 m (15'9'' x 11'10'') 44 mm17 m²44 mm500 X 380 cm
Barbara 44 B is a compact and lovely garden house that will cover every dream you have in mind. The spatial and functional structure makes it unique and a place for great privacy.Starting from: £5,999.00
- Wooden garden office LISA 44 A | 4.6 x 4.6 m (15'2'' x 15'2'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm400 X 400 cm
Lisa 44 A is a charming, comfortable and cozy garden house that suits perfectly to any British garden. Whether you dream of a spacious home office, a lovely summer house or a place for privacy - Lisa 44 A will cover all your needs.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £4,999.00
- GARDEN GYM MARINA 44 | 8.6 x 6.6 m (28'21'' x 21'49'') 44 mm44 m²44 mm800 X 595 cm
Masterful design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this lovely Marina 44 garden house. Make your own private gym, home office, or guest room. With spacious room and layout, Marina 44 is tastefully designed to be your dream garden house.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £8,899.00
- Modern Garden Room Q-BIC 44 B | 4.6 x 4.8 m (14'11'' x 15'9'') 44 mm21 m²44 mm470 X 450 cmIf functionality is your main goal, then it is vital to keep things simple. Q-BIC 44 is a garden house that demonstrates that. You get all the functionality you’ll ever need from a simple yet modern and light-filled garden house.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £5,399.00
- Modern Garden Room MURRAY DARLING 44 | 4.7 x 4.7 m (15'5'' x 15'5'') 44 mm19 m²44 mm470 X 470 cm
Murray Darling 44 is a chic modern cabin that is designed to catch the sunlight. Perfect for a home studio, a home office, and everything in between. 44 mm log construction gives the cabin a natural and healthy indoor climate.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £6,899.00
- BEST SELLER |Wooden Garden Shed DAVID 34 | 4.2 x 3.6 m (13'11'' x 11'11'') 34 mm10 m²34 mm400 X 300 cm
Covering all of the basics, the David 34 is a simple, chic, affordable log cabin and the ultimate getaway from everyday life that will suit every location, whether lakeside or back garden, cottage garden or coast.IN STOCK - Fast Delivery!Starting from: £2,799.00
- BEST SELLER | Garden room RANJA 44 with VERANDA | 6.8 x 4.1 m (22'4'' x 13'3'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm637 X 360 cm
Ranja 44 is a fantastic combination of a large garden room and a generous terrace, where to wine and dine with friends or spend quality time with family.Starting from: £4,699.00
- Light-filled Garden Studio AMBIENCE 44 | 8.2x3.6m (26'9''x11'9'') 44mm26 m²44 mm338 X 794 cm
The clue’s in the name – the Ambience 44 is all about the atmosphere. With over 25m2 of floor space, two sets of sliding aluminum doors and two floor-to-ceiling windows, this is a premium garden room that’s as functional as it is beautiful.Starting from: £11,999.00
A garden room is a perfect example of functionality while keeping things simple. They can easily be turned into just about anything you could wish for or need. From outside dining rooms to barbecue huts, the garden room is the ultimate place to wine and dine with friends. Or it can offer additional accommodation for an overcrowded home. Make the most of your new garden rooms even in the colder winter months. You can easily transform your space into anything from a garden home office to a home yoga studio or a child’s playroom.
There are so many reasons why you would choose a garden room to create your extra-special space.
A COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE
Garden rooms make for a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions, being cheaper per square metre and having no hidden costs involved.
When compared to the conventional single story extension, conservatory, or loft conversion, a garden room is a unique and exciting alternative that is open to a wider possibility of uses than their alternatives.
What’s more, garden rooms rarely require planning permission and they are installed on-site by us in just one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
Most of our garden rooms can be modified to be used all-year-round. Our insulated garden rooms control the outside elements and keep them at bay to create a space that is comfortable, healthy, and dry.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards with a complex breathable membrane.
We also use industry-leading double-glazing in our windows and doors.
ENDLESS WAYS TO BE USED
Think outside the box and create your very own home gym, office, art studio, yoga room, garden bar, music studio, games room, man cave, reading room, beauty salon and so much more!
Garden rooms are not bound by any of the limitations that a room in your home may have. Being detached from the house you can have complete control over the environment. Private, bright, and unique!
What’s more, you can create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishing.
AN ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials - these are just some of the reasons why a garden room is an eco-friendly choice.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. From our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms, we take every step possible to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
NORDIC QUALITY AT A REASONABLE PRICE
We provide various high-quality options in terms of the timber log profiles, along with different wall type options, and also window and door options. We can provide wood and wood-aluminium windows for various building types, depending upon the required thermal resistance and sound resistance levels. Our windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
EASY INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
We offer free delivery in mainland United Kingdom. Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack and our delivery crew will transport it to the road edge.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some level of experience in construction, we offer our own installation service for a wide range of our garden products. All we need you to do is to make sure that a firm and level base is ready for the building to be assembled on. If you don’t have a base or a foundation in place, then we can discuss an installation service that will handle the construction of a sufficient foundation; the exact solution is based on the type and size of the building.