- NEW!Multifunctional Modern Cabin ALU Concept N 44 | 8 x 5 m (26'3'' x 16'4'') 44 mm25 m²44 mm780 X 478 cm
There’s something really important about creating a space in your life that allows you to be yourself. Garden houses can become flexible and usable spaces that are versatile and practical, whether they are serving as tidy home offices, an artist studio, a yoga room, a teenage den, or garden rooms for entertaining.Starting from: £9,299.00
- Simple Garden Room ALU Concept A 44 | 4.8 x 3.6 m (15'7'' x 11'7'') 44 mm15 m²44 mm478 X 358 cm
The ALU Concept A is a lovely, charming garden house. The functionality of the garden room is entirely up to you. It can serve as a small guest house, a nice shed for pottery, or a compact home office.In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: £5,910.00 £6,799.00
- NEW!3-room Modern Wooden Cabin ALU Concept B 44 | 4.8 x 6 m (17'7'' x 19'7'') 44 mm22 m²44 mm597 X 465 cm
The ALU Concept B is a multifunctional garden room that is perfect for a retreat at the bottom of the garden.Starting from: £8,899.00
- Garden Room with Aluminium Doors ALU Concept E 44 | 4.1 x 4.4 m (13'5'' x 14'5'')17 m²44 mm470 X 410 cmFlirting with contemporary styling, the ALU Concept E is a garden room that is simple but creates a feeling of space and warmth.Starting from: £7,199.00
- NEW!3-room wooden cabin RITA 44 | 6.3 m x 4.1 m (20'7'' x 13'5'') 44 mm25 m²44 mm700 X 400 cm
The RITA 44 is a wooden cabin with modern styling that has three rooms. Perfect for a garden annex with a small home office and perhaps a separate toilet.Starting from: £6,499.00
- Log cabin ALU Concept AROSA C 44 | 6.2 x 8.3 m (20'3'' x 27'2'') 44mm32 m²44 mm618 X 828 cm
The Arosa C garden house with its very modern design suits every garden. It's large enough to accommodate guests, turn into a home office, or to make it a quiet place in which you can take time for yourself.Starting from: £10,999.00
- NEW!POPULAR | Modern Timber Cabin With a Terrace KAARLO 44 | 6m x 6.8m (19' 7'' x 22' 4'') 44mm21 m²44 mm598 X 680 cm
An attractive corner piece for every garden! A modern cabin with a terrace almost equally as large is perfect for entertaining or enjoying time outdoors with your loved ones.In Stock | EXPRESS DELIVERY!Starting from: £6,430.00 £7,399.00
- NEW!Contemporary Wooden Cabin MELANY ALU 44 | 6 m x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 44mm24 m²44 mm598 X 598 cmA cabin with as much style as substance. Windows on all sides of the cabin help make sure that no natural daylight goes to waste, making it a perfect light-filled home studio or perhaps even a garden salon.Starting from: £8,990.00
- NEW!Garden Office KENO 44 with Large Windows 5.2 m x 6.5 m (17'1'' x 21'4'') 44 mm12 m²44 mm520 X 650 cmThe Keno 44 is a home office cabin with modern styling that has a large sheltered terrace. The terrace itself forms an L-shape around two of the walls which have folding doors to open up the cabin sides to the garden.Starting from: £6,199.00
- Simple modern garden shed BARUDA 44 | 3.6 x 3.3 m (11'9'' x 10'7'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm320 X 270 cm
Baruda 44 is a simple yet stylish garden shed, which is perfect for storing your garden equipment, tools, or furniture. Organizing your belongings into a lovely shed will make your living so much comfortable. High-quality Nordic materials make this garden shed a unique space for years to come.Starting from: £3,749.00
- Family log cabin WALLIS 70 | 8.1 x 4.6 m (26'7'' x 14'11'') 70 mm26 m²70 mm770 X 415 cm
Wallis 70 is an excellent option for elderly grandparents, who love having their grandchildren over and spend quality time together while residing next to the main house. It is spacious, beautiful and it's masterfully designed Wallis 70!Starting from: £9,650.00
- Simple gable roof garden cabin DAVOS 70 A | 5.6 x 4.4 m ( 18'2'' x 14'2'') 70 mm19 m²70 mm530 X 410 cm
Davos 70 garden cabin is an effective solution for anyone who is dreaming to have an insulated office or gym in the garden for using it all-year-round. This lovely garden cabin model is one of the most compact options in our garden room range.Starting from: £7,199.00
- One-room log cabin WALLIS 44 | 8.1 x 4.6 m (26'7'' x 14'11'') 44 mm26 m²44 mm770 X 415 cm
Wallis 44 garden room is a great place for the whole family to hang out together! Use it as you dream - a spacious home office, guest house, family retreat, or a teenage den. Wallis 44 is a versatile garden house with endless options to useStarting from: £6,699.00
- Garden room with gable roof DAVOS 44 A | 5.6 x 4.4 m ( 18'2'' x 14'2'') 44 mm19 m²44 mm530 X 410 cmBeautifully designed Davos 44 garden house is a light-filled garden house where to wine and dine with friends, spend quality time with family, or work in a deep focus. Modern and chic Davos 44 garden house brings joy to every British garden!Starting from: £4,999.00
- Small and sturdy garden office BARBARA 70 B | 4.8 x 3.6 m (15'9'' x 11'10'') 70 mm17 m²70 mm500 X 380 cmA lovely garden house with a stylish and practical design Barbara 70 B will cover all your needs. A home office, teenage room, studio, or a yoga room - Barbara 70 B makes your ideas to reality.Starting from: £7,999.00
- Nordic quality garden room Clockhouse CAMBRIDGE 70 | 4.4 x 3 m (14'5'' x 9'7'') 70 mm9 m²70 mm420 X 270 cm
Delightful and lovely Clockhouse Cambridge 70 is a traditional garden room which fits perfectly to every British garden. High-quality Nordic materials make this a true masterpiece that will last for decades.Starting from: £4,850.00
- Classical compact garden room Clockhouse OXFORD 70 | 4.4 x 3.4 m (14'5'' x 11'2'') 70 mm11 m²70 mm420 X 320 cm
A candid and well-proportioned Clockhouse Oxford 70 is a pure example of an authentic nordic garden room. The versatile design gives you endless possibilities to use your garden house - a home office, yoga room, guest house, or art studio. Let Clockhouse Oxford 70 garden house inspire you.Starting from: £5,599.00
- Classical garden room Clockhouse NEWCASTLE 70 | 5.7 x 4.2 m (18'8'' x 13'8'') 70 mm19 m²70 mm550 X 400 cm
Multifunctional and captivating Clockhouse NEWCASTLE 70 is designed to give you endless possibilities to use your garden room. It is a space for work, parties, family dinners, or yoga time. Feel inspired in your new garden house.Starting from: £7,450.00
- Double-door Garden Cabin Clockhouse WAKEFIELD 70 | 5.9 x 4.4 m (19'4'' x 14'4'') 70 mm20 m²70 mm560 X 410 cm
Light-filled Clockhouse Wakefield 70 is a luxurious studio for concentrated work, family retreat, teenage room or space for guests. The charmingly practical and well-designed garden house keeps your life simple and joyful.Starting from: £9,199.00
- Compact garden room Clockhouse CAMBRIDGE 44 | 4.4 x 3 m (14'5'' x 9'7'') 44 mm9 m²44 mm420 X 270 cm
Clockhouse Cambridge 44 is a practical and multifunctional garden house that is made of high-quality nordic materials. A home office, garden shed, teenage room, or a guest house - Clockhouse Cambridge 44 will cover all your needs.Starting from: £3,699.00
- NEW!Gable roof garden room Clockhouse OXFORD 44 | 4.4 x 3.4 m (14'5'' x 11'2'') 44 mm11 m²44 mm420 X 320 cm
Simple and chic Clockhouse Oxford 44 is an eye-catching pearl in every British garden. The simple garden shed hides more possibilities than you might consider at first glance - a home office, yoga room, children's playroom, or a guest house. We will make your dream a reality!Starting from: £4,299.00
- NEW!Chic garden room Clockhouse NEWCASTLE 44 | 5.7 x 4.2 m (18'8'' x 13'8'') 44 mm19 m²44 mm550 X 400 cm
Clockhouse Newcastle 44 is a classical and elegant garden house that will fit into every British garden. This charming garden room can be a home office, children's playroom, studio, guest house, or anything else you have in mind.Starting from: £5,499.00
- Classical double-door garden room Clockhouse WAKEFIELD 44 | 5.9 x 4.4 m (19'4'' x 14'4'') 44 mm20 m²44 mm560 X 410 cm
A classical garden house Clockhouse Wakefield 44 has an elegant design and light-filled structure. Clockhouse Wakefield 44 engifts you with practical design, lots of natural light, and nordic touch.Starting from: £7,399.00
- Double Door Garden Room SÖREN 44 | 3.5 x 4 m (11'6'' x 13'2'') 44 mm14 m²44 mm400 X 300 cm
Simple yet chic garden house Sören is an ideal place for dinner with friends or family, yoga studio, home therapy room, garden office or a barbeque hut. Create a space you dream of!Starting from: £3,499.00
- NEW!Compact gable roof garden shed with a double door BENTE 28 A | 2.8 x 1.8 m (9'2'' x 5'11'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm275 X 180 cm
This ultimate garden shed Bente 28 A has all you could ask for. Whether you need a workshop, bike shed, storage room or a small studio - Bente 28 A will cover all your needs. A sturdy and reliable shed for any garden!Starting from: £1,640.00
- Compact modern double door shed ANNIKA 28 A | 2.7 x 1.8 m (8'11'' x 5'11'') 28 mm5 m²28 mm180 X 270 cm
High-quality, practically designed garden shed Annika 28 A is the perfect fit for every British garden! This durable shed is both stylish and functional addition to your garden, perfect for a workshop or a storage room to enjoy your garden all year round.Starting from: £1,625.00
- Garden storage shed and hobby room CARINA 28 | 3.4 x 2.8 m (10'11'' x 8'12'') 28 mm9 m²28 mm274 X 335 cm
Carina 28 garden house is manufactured of CE-certified Nordic spruce. The spacious interior offers you plenty of storage space and can double as a workshop for your hobbies. Carina 28 is a premium garden workshop designed for longevity in mind.Starting from: £2,250.00
- Garden workshop with a shed ANNIKA 28 B | 4.3 x 1.8 m (13'12'' x 5'11'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm180 X 425 cm
Garden shed Annika 28 B helps you organise your belongings and make your life easier! Our wooden garden storage shed provides you with a discreet space - hide your unsightly wheelie bins or secure away your valuable gardening tools.Starting from: £2,390.00
- Garden Shed with a Veranda and a Double Door MAJA 28 | 5.5 x 2.8 m ( 18'1" x 9'2") 28 mm7 m²28 mm280 X 279 cm
Five corner garden shed Maja 28 is a simple garden shed with some exciting design twists. Whether you want it to be a simple bike shed, workshop, or shed that holds your gardening tools safe and secure - Maja 28 covers all your needs.Starting from: £3,015.00
- NEW!Double door garden workshop with storage GENT 28 F | 4.4x2.3m (14'5''x7'7'') 28 mm10 m²28 mm230 X 438 cm
Double door garden workshop Gent 28 F provides great quality and value for money. Impregnated foundation beams, storm bar for wind protection, high-quality door threshold and other features make it a durable and functional garden shed.Starting from: £2,919.00
- NEW!Modern garden shed with a veranda GENT 28 A | 6 x 3.3 m (19'8'' x 10'9'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm278 X 278 cm
Gent 28 A garden shed will make the perfect space to keep your garden tools and belongings safe. The contemporary take on the traditional design allows this building to suit any garden style, and the veranda also will enable you to keep your stuff covered while being protected from the sun or rain.Starting from: £2,749.00
- NEW! Double Door Garden Shed KENLY 28 | 3 x 2.3 m (9'10'' x 7'7'') 28 mm7 m²28 mm300 X 230 cm
Small, compact and attractive garden shed Kenly 28 offers you a secure space for your belongings or a wonderful sheltered retreat in which to sit back and enjoy your garden. Thanks to high-quality Nordic materials, Kenly 28 is a durable garden shed.Starting from: £1,990.00
- Flat roof garden shed with a veranda LOLA 28 | 5.8 x 4 m (18'12'' x 13'1'') 28 mm11 m²28 mm398 X 278 cm
Make the most of your available garden space with our stylish garden shed Lola 28. This small and practical garden shed is ideally suited for a compact garden. It's excellent for a workshop, bike shed, security shed or why not even a shed for pottering about.Starting from: £2,950.00
- Garden hobby room workshop KURT 70 A | 6.1 x 3.6 m (19'11'' x 11'10'') 70 mm15 m²70 mm578 X 300 cm
If you are dreaming of a warm and cosy garden room, you should definitely choose our Kurt 70 log cabin. Kurt 70 is made from strong, sturdy and durable slow grown spruce. When you add insulation, Kurt 70 is the perfect place to enjoy your garden with your friends and family all year round.Starting from: £6,999.00
- Simple garden cabin NARVIC 70 B | 4.3 x 3.2 m (13'10'' x 10'5'') 70 mm7 m²70 mm400 X 298 cm
The simple yet noble garden cabin Narvic B 70 offers a traditionally styled exterior and features a great way of adding extra space to your home. A garden shed or compact home office - Narvic B 70 covers all your needs.Starting from: £5,399.00
- Compact garden office NARVIC 70 A | 3.3 x 3.2 m (10'7'' x 10'5'') 70 mm7 m²70 mm298 X 298 cm
Small, simple, and compact Narvic 70 A will protect your belongings and tools for decades to come. Narvic 70 A garden room is made of high-quality Nordic materials that withstand even the most severe weather conditions. Narvic 70 A truly is a garden room that keeps things easy and organized.Starting from: £4,799.00
- Garden house with 2 separate rooms MILAN 44 | 9.8 x 3.4 m (31'11'' X 11'1'') 44 mm7 m²44 mm904 X 207 cm
Milan 44 garden house has a charming design which makes it the ideal place to meditate and relax, or alternatively, it could be used as a games room for the kids, a quiet place to study, or a rustic style retreat.Starting from: £6,799.00
- Modern corner shed KURT 44 A | 6.1 x 3.6 m (19'11'' x 11'10'') 44 mm15 m²44 mm578 X 300 cm
Kurt 44 A is designed to bring a light, airy ambiance inside and makes it a pleasant sunshine-filled space in your garden. It can serve a multitude of purposes, such as an outdoor garden office, a gym, or a place of retreat from one’s everyday routine while harmoniously fitting into every British garden.Starting from: £4,599.00
A garden room is a perfect example of functionality while keeping things simple. They can easily be turned into just about anything you could wish for or need. From outside dining rooms to barbecue huts, the garden room is the ultimate place to wine and dine with friends. Or it can offer additional accommodation for an overcrowded home. Make the most of your new garden rooms even in the colder winter months. You can easily transform your space into anything from a garden home office to a home yoga studio or a child’s playroom.
There are so many reasons why you would choose a garden room to create your extra-special space.
A COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE
Garden rooms make for a cost-effective alternative to traditional home extensions, being cheaper per square metre and having no hidden costs involved.
When compared to the conventional single story extension, conservatory, or loft conversion, a garden room is a unique and exciting alternative that is open to a wider possibility of uses than their alternatives.
What’s more, garden rooms rarely require planning permission and they are installed on-site by us in just one to five days, making them a convenient and stress-free addition to your home.
Most of our garden rooms can be modified to be used all-year-round. Our insulated garden rooms control the outside elements and keep them at bay to create a space that is comfortable, healthy, and dry.
The most common way of weather-proofing our buildings is to insulate the floor and roof with premium-grade insulation boards with a complex breathable membrane.
We also use industry-leading double-glazing in our windows and doors.
ENDLESS WAYS TO BE USED
Think outside the box and create your very own home gym, office, art studio, yoga room, garden bar, music studio, games room, man cave, reading room, beauty salon and so much more!
Garden rooms are not bound by any of the limitations that a room in your home may have. Being detached from the house you can have complete control over the environment. Private, bright, and unique!
What’s more, you can create a multi-purpose garden room using clever open-plan furnishing.
AN ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Landfill-free, solar-powered, carbon-neutral, and using recycled and sustainable materials - these are just some of the reasons why a garden room is an eco-friendly choice.
We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. From our garden room building materials to our factories and showrooms, we take every step possible to be eco-friendly and sustainable.
NORDIC QUALITY AT A REASONABLE PRICE
We provide various high-quality options in terms of the timber log profiles, along with different wall type options, and also window and door options. We can provide wood and wood-aluminium windows for various building types, depending upon the required thermal resistance and sound resistance levels. Our windows are made from pine or spruce and come in a natural wood tone.
EASY INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
We offer free delivery in mainland United Kingdom. Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack and our delivery crew will transport it to the road edge.
Although our products can be installed by anyone who has some level of experience in construction, we offer our own installation service for a wide range of our garden products. All we need you to do is to make sure that a firm and level base is ready for the building to be assembled on. If you don’t have a base or a foundation in place, then we can discuss an installation service that will handle the construction of a sufficient foundation; the exact solution is based on the type and size of the building.