- NEW!Summer Garden House Rait 44 | 9.6 x 4.3m (31'6" x 14'1')17 m²44 mm929 X 395 cmStarting from: £10,999.00 £12,500.00
- NEW!Wooden Garden House Montrose 70 A | 7.3 x 5.1m (23'11" x 16'8")21 m²70 mm510 X 730 cmStarting from: £16,699.00 £18,650.00
- NEW!Holiday House Glostrup 44 | 7.6 x 4.2m (24'11" x 13'9")23 m²44 mm707 X 428 cmStarting from: £11,099.00 £12,500.00
- NEW!Leisure House Barrit 70 | 8 x 4.5 m (26'3" x 14' 9") 70 mm32 m²70 mm800 X 450 cmStarting from: £17,999.00 £19,200.00
- NEW!Summer and Vacation House Astrid 70 | 6.7 x 4.8m (21'12" x 15'9") 70 mm29 m²70 mm670 X 480 cmStarting from: £18,499.00 £21,499.00
- NEW!Garden House Kevin 44 with Canopy | 7 x 4 m (23' x 13'2'') 44 mm25 m²44 mm700 X 400 cmStarting from: £9,299.00 £9,999.00
- Vacation House Sigrid 70 | 6.6 x 4.6m (21' 7" x 15'1") 70 mm28 m²70 mm655 X 458 cmStarting from: £18,399.00 £21,399.00
- Vacation House Sigrid 44 | 6.6 x 4.6m (21' 7" x 15'1") 44 mm28 m²44 mm655 X 458 cmStarting from: £12,699.00 £13,999.00
- Summer House Britt 44 | 7.1 x 4.8m (23' 3" x 15' 9") 44 mm28 m²44 mm710 X 478 cmStarting from: £13,699.00 £13,999.00
- Summer House Britt 70 | 7.1 x 4.8m (23' 3" x 15' 9") 70 mm28 m²70 mm710 X 478 cmStarting from: £20,699.00 £21,899.00
- NEW!Game room 44 | 12 x 4.6m (39' 4" x 15' 8") 44mm46 m²44 mm1213 X 484 cmThis stunning game room is elegant, simple and adds a modern touch to your outdoor entertainment area. Game room 44 is designed to enhance your outdoor experience with its multiple doors and windows to naturally brighten up the space.Starting from: £11,199.00 £12,899.00
- NEW!Game room 70 | 12 x 4.6m (39' 4" x 15' 8") 70mm46 m²70 mm1213 X 484 cmThis game room with its multiple doors and windows is simple, minimalistic and elegant to compliment and show off your stunning backyard. The windows and doors allow ample natural light and airflow which means great things for your electricity bill.Starting from: £16,099.00 £17,950.00
- NEW!Garden House With Bi-Fold Doors EMMA 70 | 4.9 x 4.9 m (16'1'' x 16'1'') 44 mm20 m²70 mm546 X 546 cmOur garden house Emma 70 with bi-fold doors is elegant, simple and adds a modern touch to your backyard. Its minimalistic design is complemented with large windows and doors to brighten up the whole space and bring in a more natural feeling.Starting from: £11,199.00 £13,750.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden House With Bi-Fold Doors EMMA 44 | 4.9 x 4.9 m (16'1'' x 16'1'') 44 mm20 m²44 mm546 X 546 cmOur garden house Emma 44 with bi-fold doors is very simple but a real modern gem for your backyard. It is elegant and adds a modern touch. The minimalistic approach is complemented with large windows and doors to brighten up the whole space and bring in a more natural feeling. It makes this garden house multifunctional and practical.Starting from: £8,599.00 £9,430.00
- NEW!Vacation and Summer House HEIDI 70 | 12 x 7.1 m ( 39'4'' x 23'5'') 70 mm49 m²70 mm1150 X 638 cmHeidi 70 is a true gem of a garden house for your backyard. Its modern Nordic design will be turning heads. This house is all about multifunctionality and style.Starting from: £22,599.00 £22,999.00
- NEW!Contemporary wooden cabin MILA 70 | 6 m x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 70mm24 m²70 mm606 X 606 cm
A cabin with as much style as substance. Windows on all sides of the cabin help make sure that no natural daylight goes to waste, making it a perfect light-filled home studio or perhaps even a garden salon.Starting from: £13,999.00 £14,599.00
- NEW!Garden Relaxing Lounge with a bar DUNDEE 90 B | 10.04m x 5.24m (32,94' x 17'06'') 90mm46 m²90 mm1004 X 524 cmStarting from: £20,499.00 £22,750.00
- NEW!Garden Relaxing Lounge with a bar DUNDEE 70 B | 10.04m x 5.24m (32,94' x 17'06'') 70mm46 m²70 mm1004 X 524 cmStarting from: £18,399.00 £20,499.00
- NEW!Garden Snooker Room with a bar DUNDEE 90 A | 10.04m x 5.24m (32,94' x 17'06'') 90mm46 m²90 mm1004 X 524 cmStarting from: £20,099.00 £22,000.00
- NEW!Garden Relaxing Lounge with a bar DUNDEE 44 B | 10.04m x 5.24m (32,94' x 17'06'') 44mm46 m²44 mm1004 X 524 cmStarting from: £13,399.00 £14,999.00
- NEW!Garden lounge model with storage Konrad 70 | 6.5 x 4.0 m ( 21'4'' X 13'1'') 70mm22 m²70 mm650 X 400 cmThe Konrad 70 is a chic and simple log cabin that fits nicely into any back garden. Made from high-quality materials, it will stand the test of time and be a perfect companion for entertaining guests, providing a productive workspace or accommodation, or just as somewhere where you can be by yourself.Starting from: £11,999.00 £13,599.00
- NEW!Garden lounge model with storage Konrad 44 | 6.5 x 4.0 m ( 21'4'' X 13'1'') 44mm22 m²44 mm650 X 400 cmThe Konrad 44 is a chic and simple log cabin that fits nicely into any back garden. Made from high-quality materials, it will stand the test of time and be a perfect companion for entertaining guests, providing a productive workspace or accommodation, or just as somewhere where you can be by yourself.Starting from: £7,899.00 £8,499.00
- Gable roof garden cabin DAVOS 70 C | 5.9 x 5.4 m ( 19'4'' x 17'8'') 70 mm26 m²70 mm590 X 540 cm
Davos 70 C garden cabin is an effective solution for anyone who is dreaming to have an insulated office or gym in the garden for using it all year round. This lovely garden cabin model is one of the most compact options in our garden room range.Deal of the Month DiscountStarting from: £9,899.00 £10,450.00
- Contemporary wooden cabin MILA 44 | 6 m x 6 m (19'8'' x 19'8'') 44mm24 m²44 mm606 X 606 cm
A cabin with as much style as substance. Windows on all sides of the cabin help make sure that no natural daylight goes to waste, making it a perfect light-filled home studio or perhaps even a garden salon.Deal of the Month DiscountStarting from: £8,399.00 £9,600.00
- Light-filled Garden Studio AMBIENCE 44 | 8.2x3.6m (26'9''x11'9'') 44mm24 m²44 mm338 X 794 cm
The clue’s in the name – the Ambience 44 is all about the atmosphere. With over 25m2 of floor space, two sets of sliding aluminum doors and two floor-to-ceiling windows, this is a premium garden room that’s as functional as it is beautiful.Starting from: £9,699.00 £10,599.00
- NEW! SALE %Garden Room with bi-fold doors PAUL 44 | 5.9x4.9m (19'5''x16'1'') 44mm22 m²44 mm398 X 578 cm
Garden Room PAUL 44 is a compact modern garden room with bi-fold doors. Perfect for a garden gym! Enjoy 20 square meters of open space, and if that is not enough, open your gym up to the garden with the help of a premium quality folding door!Starting from: £8,699.00 £10,030.00
- NEW!Vacation and Leisure House MONTREAL 70 | 7.8 x 4.2 m ( 25'7'' x 13'8'') 70 mm42 m²70 mm759 X 397 cmMontreal 70 is made for people who are looking for a temporary home, a cosy holiday home, large summer house or a huge guest house for a very reasonable price. It is a beautiful traditional log cabin with an impressive veranda - perfect for those family gatherings all year round!Starting from: £24,750.00 £27,375.00
- Outdoor Kitchen Lounge MAREK 70 | 8 x 4.6 m (26'5'' x 15'1'') 70 mm37 m²70 mm764 X 420 cm
Outdoor Kitchen Lounge 70 is a palatial, charming wooden loft with a unique layout, which makes it an extraordinary place for family retreats or space where creativity can flow. Because it is made from high-quality Nordic spruce or pine, it can withstand the forces of nature with ease.Starting from: £18,950.00 £21,499.00
- Corner log cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 70 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 70 mm23 m²70 mm700 X 500 cm
ALU Concept Quinta 70 is a perfect way to improve your outdoor space with a gorgeous design. The building has two cozy rooms, so whether it is for leisure or working, there is room to spread out. With innovative and compact use, it is filled with lots of potential and inspiration. The outdoor area is perfect for lazy summer cocktails, warming coffees, or lovely evenings with friends.Starting from: £12,199.00 £14,199.00
- SALE %Corner Garden Cabin ALU Concept QUINTA 44 | 6.8 x 4.8 m (22'4'' x 15'9'') 44 mm23 m²44 mm700 X 500 cm
ALU Concept Quinta 44 will elevate your space and bring a fabulous view to your garden. As functional on the outside as on the inside, this garden room is an excellent excuse for getting out of the house and to the garden.4 - 6 Weeks DeliverySPRING CAMPAIGN!Starting from: £8,299.00 £10,999.00
- Family log cabin WALLIS 70 | 8.1 x 4.6 m (26'7'' x 14'11'') 70 mm26 m²70 mm770 X 415 cm
Wallis 70 is an excellent option for elderly grandparents, who love having their grandchildren over and spend quality time together while residing next to the main house. It is spacious, beautiful and it's masterfully designed Wallis 70!Starting from: £12,299.00 £13,850.00
- Nordic Quality Log Cabin URI 70 | 8.6 x 5.1 m (28'3'' x 16'9'') 70 mm32 m²70 mm820 X 470 cm
Uri 70 is an ultimate log cabin to meet your every need and even more. A luxury summer house or guest home with areas to chill, work, do yoga, or play - the log cabin Uri 70 offers you versatility.Starting from: £13,350.00 £15,000.00
- Three-room Garden Annexe TAUNUS 70 | 7 x 6.3 m (22'7'' x 20'8'') 70 mm30 m²70 mm631 X 693 cm
A 30 square meter garden building with three rooms that you can turn into a garden annexe or a multifunctional garden office/studio. Sturdy 70 mm log construction with a 10-year warranty!Starting from: £15,199.00 £16,299.00
- SALE %Spacious Log Cabin URI 44 | 8.6 x 5.1 m (28'3'' x 16'9'') 44 mm32 m²44 mm820 X 470 cm
Comfortably blending modern conveniences with nordic classical charm, Uri 44 garden house offers you a spacious light-filled room with endless usage possibilities4 - 6 Weeks DeliveryIn Stock | FAST DELIVERY!Starting from: £8,799.00 £9,999.00
- Wooden Garden Annexe HENNING 44 | 8.7 x 6 m (28'7'' x 19'6'') 44 mm45 m²44 mm860 X 575 cm
Henning 44 is a great garden room to be productive and focused at work, but also enjoy your favorite leisure activities. Whatever the purpose you use it for, whether it be a guest house, a home office, or somewhere for some recreational activities, you’ll enjoy the light and spacious interior of this house.Starting from: £12,099.00 £13,499.00
- NEW!LOG CABIN with multiple rooms CASABLANCA 70 | 11.2 x 6 m ( 36'9'' x 19'6'') 70 mm63 m²70 mm1120 X 594 cm
A spacious log cabin Casablanca is perfect for a family retreat or a place to unwind after a long workday. You can enjoy the sunset or have dinner with friends on a large terrace, in front of the cabin.Starting from: £26,199.00 £29,999.00
- NEW!Garden Room with Double-glazed windows MALTA 70 | 8.6 x 6.6 m (28'21'' x 21'49'') 70 mm44 m²70 mm800 X 595 cm
Marina 70 is a sophisticated and luxurious place for a retreat that reflects the magical merging of inspiration and architecture. Large wall-to-wall windows are a haven for gazing at your garden and the spacious room is light-filled and warm.Starting from: £14,699.00 £15,499.00
- GARDEN GYM MALTA 44 | 8.6 x 6.6 m (28'21'' x 21'49'') 44 mm44 m²44 mm800 X 595 cm
Masterful design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this lovely Malta 44 garden house. Make your own private gym, home office, or guest room. With spacious room and layout, Malta 44 is tastefully designed to be your dream garden house.Starting from: £9,999.00 £10,999.00
- 3-room Modern Garden Building HENNING 70 | 8.7 x 6 m (28'7'' x 19'6'') 70 mm45 m²70 mm860 X 575 cm
This iconic garden house Henning 70 represents a high-quality luxury in your garden. The ground floor with two-rooms features a large area and recreational space, including an outstanding living room that's perfect for socializing, as well as for a quiet home office.Starting from: £16,450.00 £17,499.00
- NEW!3-room classical garden cabin Clockhouse BRISTOL 70 | 4.4 x 8.2 m (14'5'' x 26'11'') 70 mm21 m²70 mm880 X 440 cm
Bristol 70 garden house is a perfect place to unwind after a long workday, where you can find peace and privacy or inspiration for creativity.Starting from: £16,550.00 £18,999.00
- NEW!Garden room Clockhouse BRADFORD 70 | 5.9 x 3.5 m (19'2'' x 11'4'') 70mm16 m²70 mm565 X 325 cmClever use of glass and carefully positioned windows in Clockhouse BRADFORD 70 enhance the sense of space throughout the garden house making it perfect for a home office, a man cave, a children's playroom, or an art studio.Starting from: £9,099.00 £10,199.00
- NEW!Functional Clockhouse DOVER 70 | 4.8 x 3.3 m (15'7'' x 10'8'') 70mm13 m²70 mm475 X 325 cm
- NEW!Light-filled KILIAN 70 Garden House | 8 x 6.2 m (26'3'' x 20'3'') 70 mm22 m²70 mm598 X 418 cmThis modern and light-filled garden house can be turned into a peaceful getaway in your back yard. KILIAN 70 is a garden room but also a design element that lifts your back yard to a new level.Starting from: £14,199.00 £15,899.00
- SALE %Versatile Log Cabin LACHLAN 44 B | 7.45 x 4.75 m (24'5'' x 15'7'') 44 mm20 m²44 mm745 X 508 cm
A versatile and attractive log cabin that is designed to be a functional garden room or perhaps a compact summer house. The sheltered terrace up front is a great place to sit and wind down after a hard day's workStarting from: £7,499.00 £8,199.00
- NEW!Two-room Wooden Cabin ALU Concept N 70 | 8 x 5 m (26'3'' x 16'4'') 70 mm25 m²70 mm780 X 478 cm
Dreaming about your own private studio, home office, yoga room or private garden house where to spend time with friends? ALU Concept N 70 serves all your wishes, with its versatile spaces that are especially designed to be practical.Starting from: £13,999.00 £15,499.00
- NEW!Wooden Cabin ALU Concept AROSA C 70 | 6.2 x 8.3 m (20'3'' x 27'2'') 70 mm32 m²70 mm618 X 828 cm
Make the best of your garden house with our new ALU Concept AROSA C 70! It's a spacious room where you can accommodate your guests, turn it into an art studio or make it a private home office. Only use your imagination and AROSA is here to serve your dreams! Attractive ALU Concept AROSA C 70 suits every garden.Starting from: £14,199.00 £14,699.00
Log Cabins for Gardens UK
Simple, elegant, and with multiple ways of using them, a log cabin is an excellent choice for a compact private house or a cosy summer house. Spend your lovely afternoons reading a book in your cosy log house, bring your family together for breakfast, enjoy wine on the terrace, or watch the stars fall on a summer's night. A log cabin brings a family together or is a place to be if you're missing out on some privacy. From their very construction to how log houses store and use energy, they are ecologically friendly in more ways than we can imagine.
Benefits of Buying Log Cabins For Gardens
Energy-efficient log houses
You can save a lot on energy use and your energy bill by staying in a log cabin. Heat doesn't pass through the logs. The cabin acts like a 'thermal battery' to store heat during the day and release energy in the evening, creating an energy-efficient home.
The best logs to use in terms of keeping in the heat are spruce, pine, cedar, fir, and larch.
Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced with the construction of a log home, as nearly ten per cent of global CO2 emissions result from concrete production. It's said that when a ton of concrete is produced, a ton of CO2 is produced.
Our mission is to invest in reforestation, and we constantly look at ways to improve green building practices. Residing in a log house will lessen your carbon footprint.
Less energy to build
The materials we have used in the construction of our log houses are environmentally and ecologically friendly. Less energy is required for building a log cabin than for a usual home. The energy production needed to harvest wood is less than what's necessary for manufacturing other building materials.
Easy assembly and delivery
We offer delivery on all our products throughout the mainland United Kingdom. Your new garden building will arrive in the form of a flat pack which is convenient to transport and move to the desired spot in your garden.
Our products come with all the materials, fixings, doors, and windows included for easy assembly.
Once you've made your purchase and have selected our professional installation service, our installers will arrive on the date arranged and assemble the product in your chosen location. Our installation team saves you the hassle of installing the garden house yourself. We ensure a quick and trouble-free service.
A log home can provide a much better ventilation system than can a traditional brick-built house. This will need to be carefully considered because you'll need to ensure good ventilation and prevent leaks.
Longevity & noise protection
Our log cabins are made of the best materials - spruce and pine have survived in the harsh Nordic climate to become strong and durable building materials. Wood acts as a natural sound barrier. This means that your log home will come with built-in sound protection, filtering out many of those irritating external noises.
The different forms of wood that we use to construct a log house are chosen because of their longevity and ability to resist decay or insect infestation.
Log Cabins for Sale
Garden Cabin UK has a wide variety of log cabins for sale in the UK, with newer product lines every month.
First, you can choose your favourite log cabin.
Next, pick your favourite colours and a little decoration to create your very own piece of art in your backyard. Garden Cabin UK offers you the best selection of log cabins for sale in the UK. They come with smooth delivery, superb quality, and unbeatable prices. Feel free to ask our experts to help you buy the best possible log cabins for sale.
Log Cabins FAQs
When will my log cabin be delivered?
These delivery conditions apply to all log cabins placed on our website, email, or phone. We charge for the delivery of our log cabins in the UK following our delivery zones.
Delivery of our log cabins in stock usually takes 2-4 weeks, and delivery of log cabins that need to be shipped from our factory takes between 10-12 weeks.
Delivery of a log cabin is carried out on workdays, and we will contact you in advance to make the arrangements.
Do you deliver log cabins outside of the UK?
If you want delivery to other areas of the British Isles or anywhere else in the world, contact us and ask for a quotation. We can arrange worldwide delivery and will provide you with a quote.
Do you charge for unloading my log cabins?
Our delivery service includes the unloading of your new log cabin, free of charge! We will never ask you to help us with the unloading process, and we ask for no extra charge for it.
Do I need a foundation for my log cabins?
The most important thing is that the foundation or base is level, can carry the weight of the building, and does not allow any wooden components to contract with moisture or soil. Buyers can read more information on foundations here.
Does my log cabin need planning permission?
If you are buying a log cabin, it would be wise to check if you require planning permission. We’ve put together a guide here.
How do I assemble the log cabin myself?
Our log cabins come with an easy-to-follow installation guide to help you through the process of assembly, which means that with essential tools and a helping hand, it is possible to install the majority of our log cabins by yourself. We do advise using professional help if you have ordered a log cabin that is more complicated or larger. You can read more about assembly here.
How do I maintain my log cabin?
Log cabins have a natural look and a healthy indoor climate, but wood as the main construction material has its own requirements. If you want to preserve the longevity of your log cabin and keep our warranty valid, please read the maintenance guidelines carefully.
How long is the warranty for my log cabin?
Gardenhouse 24 values quality and craftsmanship. That’s why we are confident in giving our log cabins an anti-rot warranty of up to 10 years (depending on the product) to ensure your enjoyment of the log cabin is not hampered by any quality issues. Read more here.
How can I pay for my log cabin?
At Gardenhouse24, we want to make your log cabin as easy as possible to buy, which means that in addition to free delivery in the mainland UK we provide flexible financing options.
Unfortunately, we can’t start to process your order before you make a down payment of 20% of the total price of the order. You can also pay the whole sum at checkout, but 20% is the minimum amount required to place an order.
If you are interested in a log cabin or features that are not listed on our website, then a deposit of 30% is required.
We accept credit cards and bank payments.
What if I change my mind?
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (ABC Garden Ltd, Wigan Rd Leyland LANCASHIRE PR25 5SB United Kingdom, email@example.com, phone number: +44 1772 595 969) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
For more detailed information, view the page Right to Cancel